Maria's Current State of Mind

Back in the Mushroom kingdom
Day 1 since (y/n) was banished

Maria's pov

I'm still crying. I just can't take it.

They can't take him away from me. Why would they do that....

In a fit of rage, I had destroyed all of my clothes. I was naked, alone, angry, weak....

I heard from a guard that Peach and my doppelganger are gonna visit me.

In a fit of fear and desperation I hid in a closet as peach came to "visit". The only comfort was the green shirt. (Y/n)'s smell, lingering. Still strong from that night he made me his.

I tried my best to make sure the closet won't open.

I put on (y/n) shirt, using his scent I started to imagine that he is still with me. On top of me...

I started to do something I thought I wouldn't have to do cause I have the real deal.

I started to masturbate.

Maria: *whimpers and moans* (y/n)...

My mind started to go fuzzy. I started to believe that it was just a bad dream. Like what happened with that fucking frog. Who tried to seal me away from (y/n)...

Day 2

I'm quiet for the time being, sitting on the floor, hitting my head against the wall.

I'm fed food given through a grate on a random wall as usual. I'm always skeptical of eating it, worried it might do something to me. Might make me start lusting for... Him...

I eat bits of it, making sure nothing was drugged. It'll keep me alive.... do I wanna be alive?

My conscience had left me a few our ago, leaving me to ponder if this is just a test....From my parents...heh

Hahah...

Day 3

I started to debate if I should just end it all. But I have to live,if I want my revenge. I will have him back to me....

And there is Peach who is fucking another version of me...

Ugh, makes me want to vomit.

But there is a problem. If I kill myself that just shows Peach was right. Maybe he'll revive me and try to make me his fucktoy.

I don't want to be his. I already filled that job application for (y/n)....

(Y/n).... he's the only thing on my mind for the most part...

I heard that his plane mysteriously crashed... I say bullshit. Even if it did, my brother could survive it... Knowing him, he did....

Day 4

I started to make a makeshift hammer. Our signature and trademark weapons...

Weapons....

I should start making other types, you know to... protect myself.

The guards started looking at me... don't ask how I know, but I just feel it...

I was given another set of clothes. Said they were more befitting of me...

I remembered when I tried other clothes. I wanted my loves attention. I gladly got it.... just came at a price of more onlookers...

The news reported 10 missing people that day.... Still missing to this day.

I wonder where they are buried. Who knows....

Day 5

I don't know whether or not to be happy, sad or angry. My emotions are so mixed, they might as well be the same.... My crying started mixing with my laughs. Maybe that's how it always should have been the whole time....