Yoshi Vs Baby Bowsa

Maria's pov

I was starting to get bit more agresive. I know he's coming to get me. I'm gonna kill Bowsa just for trying to take MY brother.

Yoshi pov

We were heading towards the last castle. (Y/n) must have been the to take in this whole experience. I just hope he doesn't get scared for live with all the shit that we've all been through. HE WAS SHRUNK WITH ORANGE YOSHI BY KAMEK AND EATEN BY A FROG!

Though I really wonder what the future may hold for us.

Kamek pov

I'm gonna die.

I know this because of what I did to that baby and that half dino-women.

The yoshis are gonna kill me for the bosses and for stealing the boy.

Bowsas gonna kill me because of what happened with prince froggy and for not taking the baby.

The baby we have, Maria, is gonna kill me for accidentally kidnapping her and trying to kidnap her brother.

I think I saw hell when I saw her red eyes.

I gave Bandit a job to steal (y/n), but she said she had plans for herself if she got him.

Bowsa is having her mid-day nap and that green Yoshi is coming for the other twin.

*kaboom*

Maria must have escaped again. The guards keep putting her in a reinforced baby cell, each one getting stronger material, but Maria seems to break free. And I find the guards in trash cans.

Though one did say he felt he belongs in the can.

Kamek: *sigh* Where is Maria know?

Gaurd: She is on her way to where Bowsa is.

Kamek: Just get her and put that baby back in another room.

I can hear Maria giving off another tantrum. If she is this bad right now, how will her brother act if he was in her situation.

Kamek:*shivers* Let's not think about that.

I'm gonna have to take care of that problem. Those twins are gonna be very troublesome if nothing is done about it. Those "Yoshi" also.

Though if I do remember correctly, on a different island the yoshis look way diffrent.

what ever both those and the ones on this island are stupid.

Yoshi pov

Yoshi: AHCHOO

Oh god that was a big sneeze. But I do have feeling that killing Kamek would be to merciful.

Yoshi: Well (y/n), we are almost there.
*sniffles* I hope you will remember us after you go back to where you belong.

(Y/n) just hugs me from the back.

Time skip

We have entered Queen Bowsa's.

It feels like I'm in a giant kids room.

???: Hahaha.

Kanek was here.

Kamek: Did you really think this would be an easy rescue! Now you will face-

???:*yawn* hmm

Without us even knowing a baby girl with red hair and a spikey shell on her back woke up. She was still a bit dazed.

Bowsa: Kamek? Whats with all that yelling?

Bowsa was starting to look around then her eyes landed on us.