Nightmares Don't Have To Be Scary (Day 3)

3rd pov

Peach: Just a few more days and I'll have your debt been repaid by you.

(Y/n):*yawn* Yeah, yeah.

Peach: You look tired, you could end this by just quiting.

(Y/n): You would want that... I'm fine, thanks.....

Peach: Just don't fall asleep on the way home. But then again your money is still mine either way.

(Y/n): Just... go... back to your castle. I'll find a way back home to my bed.

Peach just shrugs and went back to his castle. (Y/n) looked around and took a few steps before he face planted on the grass.

(Red): *sigh* you poor overworked bastard.

Vanessa:You're over working him?

(Red): Seems like it. Or the girls are... Let's get him home.

Peach: Actually I can take him back.

(Red): ... Why?

Peach: What? Can't someone help his future brother-in-law?

Vanessa: But Maria said...

Peach: She was lying, just so other poor bastard think they have a chance. We have the rings all set out and a date soon. Believe me.

(Red):...

Vanessa:....

They looked at peach and a semi- dead looking (y/n) and sighed.

(Red): Fine. But you better call your "fiance" first.

Peach: Yeah, yeah I'll call her on the way home. Go to the basement and get those other cyborg/ animatronic girls or whatever for tonight. *picks up (y/n).

Vanessa: You know he's not gonna do it right?

(Red) just shook his head and sighed, going back in the anime convention to close and prepare for their next shift. Vanessa palms her her face and waits for (red) to finish so they could go home.

As soon as Peach knew he was far away enough, he dropped (y/n) and started dragging him, taking out his phone.

Peach: I have him, is the special dungeon room and pillow set.... good I'll be there soon. Though I guess we'll have to see if he has that special ability... Heh.... This is going to be fun

Time skip

Toads have set (y/n) on a bed, setting his head on a weird pillow.

Peach: So this is the pillow that gives you access to the dream world huh.

E.Gadd: Yes well...

Peach: Shut up. You're still making that special paint brush I ordered you to make right?

E. Gadd: Yes and the Water jet pack. Though why did you have to make me make F.L.U.D.D-

Peach: It.

E. Gadd:... it into what it looks right now.

Peach: I gave you pictures right? Take'em out and show me the problem.

E. Gadd took out the pictures/scketches that were given to him.

Peach: Yeah so, it'll be like a cyborg or something. You know, like the animatronics at the convention.

E. Gadd: Yes I know you want it to be... fuckable but..

Peach: Yeah. Make it feel like skin just like the-

E. Gadd: I know, I know. Just bizarre having her breasts as the water tanks. I have to change that later I guess.