Fake News

Maria's pov

(Y/n) just came home and went to sleep with Poochy. I know what they did, he told me everything while Poochy was out like a light. I fantasized me being in that position. But I can wait. I hope....

(Y/n): Are you ok?

Maria: h-huh? Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?

(Y/n): Your nose is bleeding.

Maria: Uh... N-no reason why it's bleeding. But you must be tired.

(Y/n): Yeah....*palms face* Have a good day, I'm just gonna passout. Die maybe, I don't know.

As (y/n) was sleeping in his bed, I was playing on my 3DS until my phone started to ring. Peach's caller ID was shown.

Maria: What. He's asleep. You can call him later and never call this number again.

Peach(phone): Turn on the news.

Maria:.... What did you do?

Peach(phone): I made sure you all know who's in charge. You may have it all, but your brother is always second best. And I'll make sure it stays that way.

I turned on the tv. My brothers face on the news network.

News: This morning near the anime convention, our great prince saw something we cannot show on public tv....

What did Peach do!?

News: A girl, collored, kidnapped and raped, screaming for help while the brother of the great heroine Maria, did not listen to her pleases. He took the cream looking girl was taken away before our brave prince could take action.

Peach(tv): It's the sad truth that (y/n) has done this without this poor girls concent, but I will forgive him if he gives me his blessing to marry Maria. Maria and I have been planning this for so long but, her brother always got in the way.... *sigh* But I guess this is our only opportunity for us.

Peach(phone): There will be news reporter coming to your house. Just confess your love to me, say yes,forget about that useless waist of space and this will be over.

Maria: Give it up, I'm not into you. Even if you try.

News: Several news reporter have now arrive-

The reporters knocked on the door. What should I say. what should I do. My self conscience appeared on my left and right, maybe they can help me.

'Demon' Maria: Peach can go fuck himself, You have your brother in bed, just fuck him and get dominated by him.

I looked at my good side seeing she was eating a cake.

'Angel' Maria: Yeah what she said get your brains fucked out by your brother. Best decision ever.

Maria: Aren't you suppose to be the rational one?

'Angel' Maria: Yeah, and I am being rational.  But (y/n) only has one 'concience' character which helps him with both decisions and he's plowing us both everyday with that big... fat... *starts drooling*

I took a closer look at them and noticed their clothing, or more specifically, lack of. 'Demon' me had a micro-kini while 'angel' me was only wearing a virgin killer sweater, no panties, bras, anything.

Damn, even my 'good' conscience is a pervert.

'Angel' Maria: Well we are your conscience and you are a yandere in a way.

'Demon' Maria: With that being said we gotta get our hourly plowing by (y/n)'s concience. Pet play is the kink this time and we have been very naughty pets~