Caves and Bosses

Light blue yoshi's Pov.

We end up in a cave system by entering a random pipe. There was lots of enemies. But nothing I can't handle.

Light blue yoshi: this may look small but its actually huge. I wonder if I can get lost down here.

Time skip

There was a hut. I found the key on a balloon next to box. Who did that anyway.

I opened it up and met with someone.

Bandit: So a new contestant showed up, huh?

Light blue yoshi: Contestant?

Bandit: Yeah, this house is where we can play a fun game.

Light blue yoshi: What's the catch?

She was planning something, I know it.

Bandit: If you win you get a prize.

Light blue yoshi: What the prize?
*eyes lit up* Is it coins!?

Bandit: I won't say but I will say one thing, you definitely need. *giggles*

Light blue yoshi: And what if I lose?

Bandit: I take the baby that's on your back.

Light blue yoshi: WHAT?!?!

Bandit: Yeah why not, that seems fair to me. I do need a partner in crime and he seems like the perfect canidate. Also he will be my future boyfriend when he's older so it's a win/win for me.

Light blue yoshi: I won't let you take him.

Bandit: Then don't be bad when we play the game.

Light blue yoshi: ...Ok. What do we play?

Bandit: It's just like hot potato but with a balloon. But it grows and when it reaches its max, it explodes!

Seems easy. Ok I can do this.

Light blue yoshi: Okay I'll play

Bandit: Just remember, if you lose, he is mine.

Then again I could lose both the game and (y/n) if I don't play good. Also the others will kill me for betting a baby for a prize I don't know.

*a few minutes later*

Light blue yoshi: I won!

Bandit: Hehe, yep you did. Now here is your prize.

She gives a cardboard cut out of a green mushroom that says '1 up'.

Bandit: Hahahaha! You just got a life, get it. Hahahaha!

I wish I could kill her but I didn't want to scare or traumatized baby (y/n).
I just glared at her.

Bandit: Heh I did say you need it. There's better thing to do than just carrying a baby, hahahaha!

I just leaves while she was laugh and hitting the floor.

light blue yoshi: I hate that guy.

I just leave out the door.

Bandit's pov

Bandit: *sigh* O god that was a good laugh.

I notice that person just left. If I want that baby, I need to keep an eye on him.

Don't you worry baby, we will be together.

Time skip 3rd pov.

After light blue yoshi got out of the caves angry, (y/n) now holding the cardboard cut out, she was now heading to the flower goal. Nobody knows how they got there and nobody will question it.

Yellow yoshi: Why are you angry?

Light blue yoshi: I don't want to talk about it.

Yellow yoshi: ... Did (y/n) do something

Light blue yoshi just got angrier.

Light blue yoshi: I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OK!!

At this point baby (y/n) had tear drops in his eyes wondering if he did something wrong.

(Y/n): *sniffles*

Yellow yoshi: See what you almost did?

Light blue yoshi: Huh?

She grabbed (y/n) noticing the tears in eyes.

Light blue yoshi: Oh please don't cry. I didn't mean to yell.

Yellow yoshi: Just... give him to me. We're already here and it seems you need a break.

Light blue yoshi just nodded and went to find a place to rest.

Yellow yoshi: Alright (y/n), next stop is the fort maybe we'll find your sister and you'll go back to the place where you belong.

Baby (y/n) just nodded.

Yellow yoshi: Lets go.

Time skip Yellow yoshi's pov

We went inside the fort only to find that is was filled with Burts, Shy guys, secrets, coins and LAVA. How the hell do they have lava in this fort.

Also inside the lava were monsters made of lava.

Yellow yoshi: I'm definitely gonna have a hard time.

A few minutes later

That was easier than expected.

We found a door that was locked and vase that if it could talk it would yell 'HEY THERE'S A KEY IN ME THROW AN EGG TO GET IT'.

Yellow yoshi: I'm wondering if some of these people that go into the fort get stuck here because they don't realize the vase.

I opened the door just to fall.

AND LIVE.

Though it wasn't high enough to kill me anyways so...

I saw one the Burts come towards us.

Yellow yoshi: Is that the guy I have to defeat. Ha, this is gonna be easy.

Next thing I know the guy on a broom came from the opening of the fort.

Kamek: So you still have the baby. I thought you'd ditch him after the first level.

Yellow yoshi: Why would we even do that?

Kamek was thinking of a reason.

Kamek: Because... ah, because he so annoying and you want to get rid of him fast hahaha.*poses triumphantly*.

Yellow yoshi: *blank stare* That must be a stupid reason why someone would ditch a baby. Besides (y/n) has been really calm. Except for a few times but that was our fault.

Kamek: Grrr, fine then I'm taking the baby over your dead body.

He used magic to make the Burt huge.

Yellow yoshi: Well shit.

The Burt started hopping around the room. We had to duck under him just to make sure we don't get crushed. I had to start chucking eggs, most hit on the ricochet, making his pants fall little by little. I had to rip some fabric off my dress, just to cover (y/n)'s eyes to make sure he doesn't have to see anything bad.

The giant burt, with a last thrown egg, lost his pants and 'thankfully' didn't have any 'private' parts of him shown before exploding in flashes and color.

Yellow yoshi: We won!

But I just realized something.

...

This adventure is gonna take a long while if we don't find the right place.