Puppy Love

(Y/n)'s pov

Our shift had ended but we had to stay one more hour, for (Red) and Vanessa to make sure we didn't do a shit job.

(Red): Everything seems to be in place, none of the girls are missing or misplaced. Though I do wanna know why Spring Bonnie is missing her dress.

(Y/n): Umm...

(Red): Don't worry about it. It may have gotten dirty or something.

He got closer to me.

Vanessa:*whispers* We know what really happened, you're not in trouble. He saw everything on the cameras.

Peach: So do we get paid today?

Vanessa: No, you get paid at the end of the week. Didn't he tell you. Or is your head full of ways you can get pegged in your ass.

Peach: Grr... Well, (y/n) was the one who didn't do shit. He almost raped one of the animatronics. I think it was that Balloon Bitch he tried to rape.

Vanessa: Do you have proof?

Peach: Uh..... Well, yeah. I had other people help me keep this place clean.

(Red):I'll... see what happens. Go home and get some rest. (Y/n), tonight I'll bring up to more animatronics. You'll have to check one of them if they work. Here is what she look like...

Baby/Scraped Baby

Candy

(Red): Candy was made as a crossover promotion, with another company. If you didn't know, there is only one of each animatronic so they are very special and valuable, treat them like you love them.

Peach: They're both pretty thicc if you know what I mean, eh.

He was using his arm, nudging Red in a 'you know what I mean' way. Red not giving to shits.

Peach: So, how much for each sex- I mean wonderful animatronics.

(Red): They're not for sale. But since this place is closing, I will give them over to the best employee of the week. I won't count myself since I'm the one giving them away to the one I trust, so it's a race between you two. I'll check on the animatronics to see who is doing better.

Freddi, Bonnie, and Chica perked up a bit, but not to much to be noticeable.

Peach: How?

I know how, but what is (Red) gonna say.

(Red): Their eyes are also cameras, so I'll see everything. Also I have access to past footage on the cameras.

Peach: Oh shit!!!

(Y/n): We better head back home for tonight.

Peach: Yeah...

We got out of the convention and left the area. Peach said he was gonna wait for his 'special guards' for an escort. There was no warp pipe near me so I have to walk.

A few minutes later and half way through my walk I heard rustling in the bushes.

???: Master!!!

I was tackled by a tanish blur, my 'attacker' panting. Next thing I know she is liking my cheeks, kissing my lips, and rubbing her whole body against mine.

(A/n: You know what I'm about to say. She has a dog tag on her collar. There was a vote for her on a different website. Have fun with female human-ish Poochy.)

Poochy: Do you remember me? It's ok if you don't, I changed a lot since the last time we met.

I took a good look at her, her tail wagging like there's no tomorrow,