Celebration

3rd pov afternoon

Peach: EVERYONE, I AM HERE, THANKS TO OUR GREAT AND LOVELY HEROINE, MARIA!!!

Male and female toads were roaring with cheers and yelling. Peach and Maria were on the balcony of the castle taking down to them.

Maria:*whispers*(y/n) was there to rescue you too, you know.

Peach was still looking down on the toads while using his hand to make a shooing gesture at.

Peach: *whispers* shush- shush- shush- shush. They don't know that, and besides I think they rather see a beautiful lady like yourself as the hero than your brother, don't you think.

Maria was getting angry inside her head, but her face just showed a calm expression.

Maria: Whatever, I'm leaving. Come on (y/.....n)?

She realized her brother wasn't there.

Maria: Oh shit.

Peach: Oops, (y/n) isn't here! Hmm why do you think that happened, hmmm?

Maria had a shocked look on her face of realizing what she did. She left (y/n) back at Bowsa's castle. Not even trying to call or remembering him when they left the Castle.

Maria: I-i-i left him alone again. After so long of trying not to and to keep him close to me.

Tears were threatening to come out. Peach came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. His face close to her right side.

Peach:* whispers* So what. Nobody in this kingdom gives a shit about him. He will only pull you back. Besides, I think it's better to live in a castle with me, then living in that dainty shack with him.

Journalist and paparazi toads came up to get pictures and question them.

Paparazi#1: Smile for the camera please.

Maria had to give a fake smile, Peach gave a genuine smile when the first picture was taken, and kissed Maria's cheek whent they took another one.

Everyone: ♡♡♡♡Awwww!!!♡♡♡♡

Journalist#1: How did you get out?

Peach: Well, my good old freind and soon to be girlfriend came to rescue me from that Thot.

Maria: What!? When the hell did I ever become your girlfriend?

Journalist#2: I guess that's true. You two were very close and played alot together when you were babies.

Journalist#3: Why do you think Bowsa kidnappped you, and what will you do to her after you ecsaped?

Peach: Bowsa must have fallen in love with me. We did meet a few times when we were still babies. As for what I'll do....*smirked* I'll forgive her.

Everyone gasped at his comment.

Paparazi#2: Why?

Peach:Well, everyone deserves a second chance, and I'm sure we can make something work.

Journalist#1: Maria, do you have anything to say?

Tears were still threatening to roll down her face. Her eyes were covered over by her hair and hat.

Maria: ... No comment.

Bowsa's castle a few minutes ago

(Y/n)'s pov

Bowsa: Heeeeelp, pleeaase, I'm stuck down heeere.... Anybody? I'm so lonely.

Screw it. If I get in trouble with the others I could give a shit to what they say. I went over to where Bowsa was hanging on.

(Y/n)'s mushroom kingdom adventureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara