A Date to Remember

Maria's pov

The dress that he ordered the toads to make is.... something.

It was (red), yeah, but the area where my breasts should be was two cup sizes bigger. I know I have big tits but I think he's sees them bigger.

I'm forced to wear high heels, something I haven't wore since I was around 4 or 5. And they are uncomfortable as all hell. Right now I was trying to relearn how to walk on these fucking heels while two female toads were teaching me and re fixing my dress, hopping they don't make my breast the main focale point. But hey, at least I won't look like Jessica Rabbit with her tits practically spilling out her dress.

Maria: Why can't I wear my shoes. I'm already used to them, also tomgirls in movies usually wear their regular shoes.

Female Toad: Because you'll look like a commoner and you don't live in a cheesy soap movie.

Maria: But my brother an-

Female toad 2: Again with your brother. It's always (y/n) this or (y/n) that. You are dating Prince Peach! Though he is still a little angry at your little stunt with the news.

Female toad: I heard (y/n) is gonna have a bounty on his head. But right now it's just gossip.

Maria: Wait wha- ack! *falls due to heels*

Female toad: *Lifts up dress and puts it on Maria* Done! How do you feel.

Maria: .... I feel like a whore or someone who's going on a date with someone I don't love. Sigh, though you did make it feel like my breast have enough room to breathe, I'll give you that.

Female toad 2: Well it's 6 pm. Your dates in two hours so we have enough time to teach you how walk on heels. Ah, I remember you wearing heels. You were always next to.... *says in disgust* him... but we all know you did it because you wanted to make our prince Jealous so he can be with you together.

Maria: W-wait two hours!? C-can I at least go home to-

Female toad 2: Are you nuts!? With your learning curve in walking in heels we are gonna need those two hours.

Female toad 1: And we have to work double time since Toadsworth is going to be out for a while.

...The thing she said about the past is far away from the truth. Before we moved out of the castle and when we were 5, I was trying to look more "girly" than what I was already was in front of (y/n). I had to sacrifice my feet just to get more of his attention. Yes it worked but it caught unwanted attention also.

This is gonna be the worse date ever...

Peach's pov

This is gonna be the best date ever. My tailors had finished my black suit. I looked on the mirror and fixed myself. A small box in my right pocket. This plan is foolproof, (y/n)'s out of this picture, I'm gonna go out with that busty bitch, and I have the best restaurant out of the kingdom, reserved.

Peach: What do you think Toadsworth.

Toadsworth: I think you're testing your luck, knowing full well mistress Maria has no interest-

Peach: Yeah, Yeah I know. But we are going to a place that has wine. That raises my chances to bang her by a lot. She has never drank wine and I have.

Toadsworth: That is also underage drinking!

Peach: We stopped ageing at certain points, we won't die of age so I don't see your point in what you're trying to make.

Toadsworth: This is a bloody mistake you are making. MISTRESS MARIA-