The Facade Must Go On

3rd pov in the Mushroom Kingdom

Bowsa was a wreck. She had sent her troops everywhere to look for (y/n) but they couldn't find anything. Right now, Bowsa was wearing one of (y/n)'s shirts she grabbed before 'Maria' moved out to live in the castle, and pajama pants. Both dirty due to how many buckets of Ice-cream she went through. Worse was her actual looks. Her hair tangled and messy. Her eyes are bloodshot due to crying, as her eyes had dark spot due to lack of sleep. Right now she was in a 'I don't give a shit' state and depressed.

Kamek: *knocks on Bowsa's door room* My queen. You need to get out of there. Since (y/n) is out of the picture maybe you can go finally go after- *hurk!*

Bowsa had punch a hole through her door, choking the magikoopa.

Bowsa: *whispers* Say that name one more time around me and I'll make you wish you were as dead as I wanna be myself right now.

Bowsa lets go of him and call for her subjects to fix the door. Kamek had to cover his nose due to Bowsa's lack of a shower.

Kamek: *plugs nose* You know you have to forget about him. With... him, you can control both yours and the mushroom kingdom...

Bowsa: Not in a million years. *grabs a towel and sighs* but I should at least shower.

Kamek: Thank god! Maybe you should excersice too. *pokes Bowsa's stomach* you're getting fat

Bowsa: ... *swings her tail at Kamek launching him into a wall* Don't call a woman fat unless they don't care.

After Bowsa had bathed and found a clean dress, she walkes around the castle to figure out what to do while stretching. She was about to decide to head out until she heard a door bell.

Bowsa:*opens door* I don't wanna buy anything. Fuck off.

Peach: I'm not selling, I'm-

Bowsa just slams the door. Kamek came riding on his broom and greeted Peach.

Peach: God, is that how you treat you're guests?

Bowsa: No, usually I just burn them with my fire where they stand right now.

Peach: Oh, come on! He was worthless, his own parents abandoned him, he's is literally player 2 in video games, Maria and her video game version have more fame than him! They are more loved. You are portrayed a villain.

Bowsa: Yeah, but he doesn't gloat about his success every 90 miliseconds, also you are portrayed as a whiney bitch who thinks she can play with everyone s emotion. Oh wait, that's actually true.

Peach: Come on.... I know you feel frustrated, *tries to rub Bowsa* I can help you in that department.

Bowsa: Sorry, I don't fuck man-whores.

Peach: Whatever. Besides coming here to help you-

Bowsa: *sarcastic* I'm sorry, I think  you said "take advantage" wrong.

Peach: Grrrrr. *Takes a deep breath* I have a meeting with the other kings in the land. You are invited, unless-

Bowsa: No.

Peach: you didn't even-

Bowsa: I'm not going today.

Peach: It's not until a few weeks.

Bowsa: Still not going.

Peach: Just LISTEN!

Bowsa was not unfazed by Peach.

Bowsa: *yawn* Wow, you actually tried to be scary for once. Now try not to be you for a second.

Peach: The meeting will be to unite all our kingdoms as one. The seven kings and I have been planning this for a while. Maria is sending the invitations as we speak.