Rematch: Maria vs Bowsa

Bowsa's pov

I had just defeated the bitch of a rival Maria. She was hog tied and hanging in the air in my throne room, struggling to get down. That perverted prince's body was hanging from its neck life less. And I was sitting on my love's lap on our throne.

Bowsa: I finally have you. After all this time, I finally have something I love.

(Y/n): Well it's a good thing I have those same feelings for you too.

Maria was trying to break out of her chains, tears rolling down her face but with eyes with anger towards me.

Bowsa: I hope you don't mind, but I already set up a date to get married.

(Y/n) just smirked and lifted me up. I was blushing but getting very excited.

Bowsa: W-w-where are we going?

(Y/n): Our bedroom of coarse. To make things very official.

Bowsa: Yes please!

Maria: Nooooo!Please don't! Grrr, I'LL KILL YOU BOWSA!!

We made it to the bedroom, he threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He started to undo my clothes and his overall.

(Y/n) had a surprised look on his face.
I had also pierced my nipples when i had my tongue pierced.

(Y/n): I didn't know you had these on you.

Bowsa:*blushes* I-it was a bit of a phas- ahhhh

He started to suck on them. This is the best...day...ever...

3rd person view

Kamek came into Bowsa's bed room to see her still sleeping on the bed. Her face was red and she was sweating.

Kamek: Must be having a bad dream.

Bowsa:*moans* (y/n)...

Kamek: I have to wake her up before it gets worse.

Kamek gently nudges Bowsa. She just moaned a bit but was still asleep.

Kamek: Queen Bowsa wake up it's just a nightmare.

Bowsa: *yawns* Huh... whu...

Kamek: Ah, Queen Bowsa it's good to see you awake. It's a good thing I saved you from you nightmares.

Bowsa had a groggy look on her face. She just choked Kamek and brings him closer to her.

Bowsa:*whispers* I didn't have nightmares, I was having a great dream where my future husband and lover was having his way with me.

Kamek was trying to breath.

Kamek:*strugles* S-so you reconsidered on marrying Peach. If you do you will have more power. Good for you. See what happens when you listen to me?

Bowsa,with Kamek's neck still in her grasp got out of bed, went to a window in her room, and chucked Kamek out of it.

Bowsa: The day when I marry that piece of shit is when I die of old age.

She looked in her mirror seeing that she is still in her underwear, her tail swaying side to side.

Bowsa: At least I remember to put my bra on before I went to bed.

Her stomach started to rumble.

Bowsa: I better get ready. Wonder what's for breakfast.

Time skip

Maria and (y/n) have been walking for a while closing in on Bowsa's castle.

Maria: This is it, Bowsa's castle. *sighs* are you ready to save 'our glorious prince'.