Dream "Friends"

Bowsa's pov

I was having a great dream. But my dream got distorted and right now I'm in a castle.

???: So. My new wife has appeared. I guess some people were right, good thing comes to those who wait.

I turn around to see a fatass frog

(A/n: This is the best I could find I'm sorry.)

There is no way in hell I'm staying with this fatass.

Wart: Well since you're gonna be my future wife/slut, I'll introduce myself. My name is Wart, King Wart to be exact.

Bowsa: Ok. And this is me, leaving.

I try to get to the main hall to get out, but 2 guards with spears and Wart, using his hand to grab me, stopped me from advancing.

Wart:*whispers* I already have a problem with outsiders trying to come here, you won't be another.

What is talking about? What other "outsiders"?

Wart: GUARDS! Put her with the others. Find those other 4 back here. Once they are here, kill the mushroom boy, that prince and that green bean. Keep the girl with the red hat alive. I have ... plans for her. Hehehe.

Wait he's here too. But he's with that bitch and man whore. But if he's gonna come here, then he must be here to defeat him, and more importantly save who ever I'm with and me!

I just hope he's alright.

(Y/n)'s pov

Ben: Noooooo! How did you do that!?

(Y/n): I'm a quick learner.

Ben: But how? You only had fire red for a few minutes and you got a female and SHINY starter. For others it takes time and a lot of resets. And all you did was press A. This was supposed to be a race not me losing to a video game character.

Me and Ben were play on our GBA's or more specifically his GBA's because Maria and I didn't get the consoles and games from our 'higher ups' yet. Yeah I know how to play, but that's because of videos on the internet. Mostly I watch this guy who people get his name wrong for a girls name and makes puns.

I,personaly, like his puns. But mostly his freakout, now those were the best.

(Y/n): What do you mean video game character. I'm as real as I can be.

Ben was about to say something but Maria came over and somewhat interrupted him looking a bit uncomfortable.

Maria: Well. I'm finished cooking. Also I found someone.

We turned our heads to see, Prince douchbag.

(Y/n):*sigh* fuck me.

He was trying to find the food. Most likely to spit in mine.

Ben: Soooo.... how did you get out of that door.

Peach: What? Oh that uhh Maria here came to rescue me by opening one of the door potion. So thank you Maria.

He was about to kiss Maria on the lips but she move out of the way making him kiss her cheek. Still she was cringing.

Maria:I'll... get the food.

Once Maria was gone, Peach then moved towards us and snatched the GameBoy out of my hands.

Peach: The hell is this.

Ben: What do you mean. It's a GameBoy Advanced. It been out since 2001, before I was born .

I wonder how delayed that letter was out. And Ben said our adventures were on the first game console and that was way before. Like when his parents were teens or kids.