Baby Maria vs Baby Bowsa

Bowsa's pov

Bowsa: HOW COULD YOU SCREW SOMETHING, SO SIMPLE ,UP!?

Kamek was hiding behind a box. The baby he took was still in the cloth bag.
She was trying to escape with, I don't know how, a look of murderous intent.

Kamek: I-I-I thought it was the boy!
I really did.

Bowsa: Well you should have checked if it was a boy. Or a better yet YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT DOWN FOR THE OTHER!

Kamek: I'm sorry ok! But I thought the other died.

We see in the crystal ball that the other baby, the boy I want, was on the back of a female yoshi.

Kamek:....

Bowsa:.....

Kamek:...... Pls dont kill me.

Bowsa:.... Get the other before I do kill you.

Kamek was rushing and getting some troops to get the baby.

Bowsa: So what am I going to do with.... you...

I turn around and see the baby kamek captured out of the bag... holding a mallet... twice her size.

???: What are you gonna do to my brother?

Bowsa: *smirks* Nothing that concerns you.

???: You are gonna tell me right now before I smash you with this hammer.

Bowsa: I'll tell ya. But first, few questions of my own. What's your name, how old are you, and where did you find that hammer.

Maria: My Name is Maria, I'm 2, and I stole it from the wall it was hanging on.

Bowsa: Alright, but how well can you use it!?

I went into my shell, spinning at the highest speed I can at Maria as she tried to hit me but there are are two factors why she can't, the hammer was too heavy and I'm faster than her.

Bowsa: Hahaha having trouble with that hammer.

Maria: Grr I wont lose to you, not when my brother is on the line.

Bowsa: Well to bad, once I get him, I'll get rid of you while he watches.

I went back in my shell, spinning one more time before knocking her out.

Bowsa: GUARDS, PUT HER IN THE DUNGEN UNTIL KAMEK OR THAT YOSHI GETS HERE!

A few shyguys took Maria away. I looked at the crystal ball again.

Bowsa: *smirks* Don't worry about you brother he will be mine soon enough.