Prologue

3rd pov

We find ourselves see in a stork carrying to babies, a boy and a girl through the skies. They are named Y/n and Maria. (Yes I know a lot of people use Maria as Mario's female name sue me dontreally). The oldest of the 2, the female, won't stop crying, while the younger of the two was trying to sleep. The stork had earmuffs on him so he wouldn't have to hear the girls annoying cry.

Meanwhile in a castle far away another girl, 4 years old was also crying, but she had a reason.

Bowsa's pov

Bowsa: *crying* I'm so lonely whaaaaaaa!!!"

Kamek: Well I'm sorry but i can't just make you a friend out of thin air.

Bowsa: Why not. You have Magic don't you?

Kamek: Yes, but I don't have that type of magic.

Bowsa: T-then find me one even if you have to take one, I don't want to be alone and you are a horrible play date friend.

Kamek has always been my guardian since I was born. I don't know where my real parents are. But even though he is my caretaker I still have more power over him.

Kamek: W-w-well what type of friend do want me to find m-my sweet princess.

I thought for a moment. I thought of something that maybe future me will be glad for...

Bowsa: I want a boy to be my friend.

Kamek: *sweat drop* Really, Why a boy? If you want a play date friend wouldn't you want a female friend?

Bowsa:*agitated* ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME?!?!? I'll roast you with my fire if you are!!!!!

Kamek: N-n-nooo my sweet princess,I was just making sure I heard you well. I-I-I will find him right now!

He went to his broom and went off flying.

Kamek's pov

I need to find something here. I don't want to be burned alive by her fire. I found a stork having 2 cloth bags in its bill.

Kamek: Maybe if i get both of the babies she will be happy. I can see that they are boy and girl so maybe I can steal them both.

I went racing at the stork and before ramming into them at my full speed I notice a few things. First the stork has earmuffs and has its eyes closed.

Second thing is...

ONE OF THE BABIES WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP!

When I rammed into the bird full speed the baby that was crying shut up. While the bird was defying normal logic and spinning in circles I went back full throttle and grabbed one of the cloth bag.

In doing so the other fell down into an island....Well shit. I went back to the castle hoping the baby i had was the boy...I really hope so.