Surprise || Chapter 72

Depuis le début

"Baby I swear it wasn't." He tried to reach for me but I pulled back. I can't believe I really thought he could take me seriously. He was way out of my league.

"Luca stop." I said pulling back from him once again.

"Lyla..." he said sadly which made my heart break even more. More tears streamed down my face as I tried to pull myself together. I took the ring off the threw it at him along with his house key.

"Go fuck yourself; or better yet you can do Sasha." I stormed off and when he tried to stop me I ignored him and ran away.

     A sigh escaped my lips once a safe distance away from his home. Pulling my phone out I placed it on mute due to Luca calling and texting nonstop. I just needed to clear my head so I went for a walk collecting my thoughts. Things are never what they seem but she kissed him and was half naked on him, what more did I even need to see? If I gave him a chance to explain he'll probably persuade me with a lie and screw me over once again.

As my mind wondered all around and my feet walked with no destination a car pulled up next to me. A soft smile placed itself on my lips when I noticed it was Katie offering me a ride which I gladly accepted. We were all chilling on the bleachers enjoying the sun and I smiled at the happy couples around me. Sofi's boyfriend Sebastian was here cuddling her to which she was happy because he had flown in earlier than expected to spend the day with her. Elena was smiling down at her phone informing me instantly that she and Olivia were texting.

Ethan was just being Ethan laying on the bleacher with his head on my lap as I played with his hair and I couldn't help but notice Eric was being quiet. Following his gaze I noticed he was watching the track team practicing but more specifically a cute guy. Oh my god he's crushing! My gaze stayed on Eric the entire time and I saw his eyes following the blond haired guy every where he moved.

Later into the day after everyone separated I found the guy and talked to him finding out he actually had a fricking crush on Eric which made me feel over the moon. If I couldn't have a happy ending I'd love for my friends to all have someone to give them the happiness I want. After planning for a bit I called Eric causing them to 'accidentally' ran into each other while he was searching for me. A low giggle left my lips when I watched as the both of them blushed like crazy and acted adorably shy.

Ethan snuck up on me causing me to smack him across the head for scaring me. He smiled when I filled him in along with seeing Eric and Alex exchange numbers.

Ugh I'm such a match maker!

It was now about 9:30 pm and we all headed to a raging party we found out was happening. Glancing at my phone for the time my eyes rolled seeing about 100 missed calls and double the amount of texts from Luca. I wasn't in the mood for him.

When we arrived at the party Ethan stayed by my side as all the couples scattered doing their own thing. Sofi and the girls came up to me and dragged me to dance before making me drink like never before. I honestly didn't want to remember Luca so this was a great way to distract myself. It was about 2:00 am probably and we were all drunker than ever. The guys were mostly buzzed but still.

We all drunkenly laughed and cracked jokes walking down the pretty empty street with just drunk kids all around. As we rounded the corner a group of kids on bicycles came up surrounding us all. I could only laugh seeing as how perfectly matched this was.

"Who the hell are you people?" One of them asked making us glance at each other. A smirk grew on my face as did on the guys. Just like that a fight broke out and we stole their bikes leaving untouched. That'll teach them.

Taking my phone out I recorded us riding down the street all laughing as the group of kids tried to catch us but gave up eventually.

"FUCKING EPICCC!!!!!" I shouted when we stopped a couple of miles away ditching the bikes. My eyes landed on a rare and nice race car causing me to grin.

"Lyla no." Eric said warning me but it was screaming my name.

"Eric that's a fucking 2009 Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita!" I exclaimed with a pout.

"Lyla no." He said firmly. Party pooper.

"No what?" I asked with a smile as I skipped towards the car.

"Lay stealing some kids bikes is fine but a whole rare expensive ass car?"

"Don't be a party pooper." I pouted before looking into the car.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice spoke.

"Run!" Everyone took off but before I could the person grabbed my arm. The group stopped turning to me but I told them to run. It was my doing either way.

"Lyla don't be stupid." I looked up and scowled when I saw Mr.Grey.

"Seriously dude, stop stalking me." I spoke clearly annoyed as I yanked my arm from his grasp.

"What the hell were you planning on even doing?"

"See you in class." I said turning on my heels but he grabbed me.

"Lyla we need to talk."

"No we don't." All my drunkenness was pretty much gone at this point.

Before I knew it he threw me over his shoulder and took us to his car no matter how much I protested.

"Prick!" I shouted slapping his back.

     Ugh this ass!

_____

Oh lord😓

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Thanks for all the love guys❤️.

Don't forget to vote and comment😊🥰.

Rankings so Far:

#9 Teacher

#31 Trouble

#92 forbidden

#216 badgirl

#111 misunderstood

#38 delinquent

#764 slowburn

#75 secretrelationship

Thanks for all the love guys❤️, and I'm happy you guys are enjoying it so far. Also the ranks are all out of 1,000+ stories😁.

Sorry for not being consistent with the updates but I'm trying🤧 anyways take care and love you all tons❤️❤️.