After Knock || Chapter 68

Start from the beginning

"See you tomorrow." I said kissing him right after. I was so sore but at the same time I was so high that the pain felt distant.

"Shit wait." He spoke as he grabbed my wrist making me stop mid step.

"Let me check if Ms.Ortega is around." Oh right. With a nod from me Luca checked outside and once he saw no one was around I quickly left and went to my following class. A shower was definitely needed if I'm being honest. Thank god I started walking around with perfume, and though I hated it I needed it.

The following day came around and I walked into Lucas office locking the door one time. When we locked eyes I saw him smirk putting his pen down and leaning back in his high back chair giving me his undivided attention as his arms rested on the armrest of the chair.

     Placing my bag on one of the chairs once near them I stayed on the opposite side of him before turning my back to him and sitting on his desk after everything was cleared off of it. I laid down and made sure my head was hanging off the other end. Lucas smirk grew bigger when he saw what I was going for. A smile grew on my lips when Luca kissed me before pushing his chair back.

Once on his feet he took himself out and placed it in my mouth. I immediately moaned running my tongue along his shaft as he was in my mouth coating him in my saliva. Luca hummed slowly stroking into me as he went down and slipped his hand into my shorts when he pulled my skirt up. I was already wet. Luca kept stroking into my mouth as his finger played with my clit making me grow more aroused. A soft whimpering moan left my lips when Luca slipped two fingers into me.

He kept groaning and grunting when he would hit the bottom of my throat making my need grow. His fingers soon picked up as his free hand went to my neck. Mines grabbed the edge of the desk as my legs were spread wide for him.

     Luca started moaning my name out when I tasted his pre cum and my eyes welled up with tears when he stroked into my mouth faster groaning out loud. His hand that was on my throat went to my breast squeezing one of them tight as he came and I did as well.

He was panting when he pulled out as I was still trying to swallow all of his come. Luca kissed my lips before I got off the desk and took my shorts and panties off sitting on his lap. He slipped a condom on and we both came after a bit of teasing, bouncing and fucking. At the end of our session he told me he wanted to take me out on a date to which I smiled happily kissing his lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed him and went on about my day.

     Ugh Luca you're driving me insane.

The moment I exited the building my eyes found Ryan sitting on the steps looking at his phone. I tried to walk past acting like I didn't recognize him but unfortunately he stopped me.

"Long time no see." He said with a smile as he got up. I wish it was a longer time my friend.

"Hey Ryan." We walked and talked about whatever came up and I felt relieved when I finally reached my stupid building.

After showering I found myself sitting in my bed as the group walked in moments later. Ethan and Jay laid on my bed taking up my personal space as Delilah and Justin cuddled up in the big beanbag chair we had. Eric, Elena, and Sofi were on her bed along with Paola.

"Hey by the way I forgot to tell you but me and Katie are dating, I invited her to lunch tomorrow so don't disappear, please?" I smiled at Jay seeing how in love he was. With a nod I agreed and followed my movements with discreetly texting Luca that we won't be able to meet during lunch. He reminded me that his session with Paola was tomorrow so that it worked out.

We chilled for a bit before the guys left and Paola luckily did as well. We were currently talking about this new boyfriend Sofi has which she said she'll introduce this weekend at some party we were going to. She said his name was Sebastian and she followed up her words with a few photos after we bugged her. I'm happy that she's happy. The only people left were Elena and Eric.

"Elena any crushes?" I asked snapping her out of her head.

"No."

"Why are you so zoned out?" Delilah asked as she bit into an apple she found on my side.

"There's this cute girl but she has this fricking friend that won't leave her alone, I keep imagining chopping her head off and putting it on a stick as a sign for anyone else who likes her." I slowly grabbed the knife that was near her and stashed it under my pillow making us all laugh. I'm definitely not taking any chances.

"Is she into girls?" Sofi asked and Elena nodded.

"Just talk to her, and if she doesn't feel the same let me know so I can beat her ass." Elena laughed but nodded. I was truly dead serious.

I'll break every bone in her body if she hurt Elena.

_____

Awww true friendship🥰

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment😊.