The Knock || Chapter 67

Start from the beginning

"L-Luca I'm close...." I panted out and he just inserted two fingers into me. Definitely making my wetness so much more worst.

"L-Luca!" Thank god these loud ass moans were muffled.

"Oh god...shit!" I gripped his hair tighter and freaked when there was a knock on the door.

"Luca stop..." I whispered trying to regain my composure but he didn't stop.

"L-Luca the door..." I cried out freaking out but he didn't stop. I was now sitting up looking at him devour me which wasn't helping.

"Mr.Grey?" Ms.Ortegas voice sounded and I freaked even more.

"Are you busy?" She asked through the door.

"If not I'd like to speak with you."

"Coming." Luca spoke before going back to fingering me faster and slurping me up.

"Definitely coming..." I whimpered out before my whole body shook coming under his touch. Fuck! I was a panting mess but recovered when there was another knock.

"Mr.Grey?" The door started opening and Luca quickly grabbed my waist and hid me under his desk as he wiped his face with a wipe along with his desk. I quickly stopped panting and freaked when I saw my panties on the floor a little to the side. I went to grab it but Luca reached for it and placed it in a pocket of his blazer.

"Yes Ms.Ortega?" He asked as he pushing his chair in to hide me. Fuck that was close! Ugh Luca you idiot I told you to stop! Then again when I came it was fucking intense.

"Oh good you're alone." I could hear the happiness in her tone. After rolling my eyes a smile formed on my lips when I saw Luca was rock hard. I should mess with him.

"Isn't that Ms.Valentines bag?" Shit!

"Yes it is, she had to run to her dorm for something so she left it behind saying she'll be back." Such a good liar I see.

"Oh I see." Her voice was close meaning she had just taken a seat in on of the chairs before his desk.

     Their conversation started and he slightly groaned when I placed my hand on his boner and rubbed it before grabbing it. When I properly fixed myself up on my knees and went to pull his zipper down his hand came down and grabbed it. I slapped it off making him sigh before just leaving me to torture him. When I pulled him out I swallowed hard as fuck forgetting how fucking huge he was. Honestly how'd he fit this inside of his pants was beyond me.

"Mr.Grey are you okay?" Ms.Ortega asked making him hum trying to control his moans when I licked his tip and slipped him into my warm mouth.

     Luca fought to keep the conversation but would lack a few times making me smile. I was taking him fully down my throat and hallowing my cheeks while teasing his tip with my tongue from time to time. His hand came down and took a fist full of my hair pushing my head down to the base him fully inside of my throat stretching it out. He throat fucked me and I tried my best to keep myself from making any noises. His groans were covered by coughs or clearing of his throat.

     My eyes started to water when he fucked my throat and I couldn't breath. I lightly tapped him but he kept tormenting me punishing me for doing it in the first place. I pinched him when I was on the verge of death to which he pulled my head off. Why am I dripping wet once again by that?! I pinched him and saw a faint smirk on his lips as he looked down at me before looking back at Ms.Ortega. Bastard.

     Taking him in once again I picked my pace up and felt myself get wetter when I tasted some precum in my mouth. His hand went to my hair fisting it tightly making me lowly whimper as he fought to not moan and throw his head back.

"Are you sure you don't need to see a nurse?"

"Uh no I'm just tired..." tired my ass.

     He throat fucked me once again as I played with my clit before he groaned closing his eyes as he pushed my head down and came. I came short after hearing him as I dug my nails into him.

"What's wrong?" Ms.Ortega asked. Luca was panting slightly with hazy eyes as I swallowed his come and looked up at him. We locked eyes and I smirked victorious to which he sighed looking back at the teacher.

"Just this minor injury I got a while back. It's fine though just a little after shock I guess."

"Oh okay."

"If you wouldn't mind I need to tend to it, would you mind seeing yourself out and locking the door for me please?"

"Will do Mr.Grey, I'll see you after school." After school?! I was so into making him suffer I wasn't listening. Fuck!

"See you."

     Prick.

_____

Dying😂

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Do they ever stop😭❓