Chapter 95 - Sassy Sam

First half of the ipl was over and sam had kept everyone's spirit high despite losing matches and the atmosphere was very positive. They all had taken a break to spend some time together before one ICT departs for their tour to Sri Lanka and another one for WTC final and England tour.

During the Ipl she flew down to Mumbai as she saw rah was off the field for the last few overs and she figured out something was wrong after taking permission she flew down the next morning and rah was diagnosed with appendix and he was operated sam was by his side updating everyone about her besties condition taking care of him.

Things with akash on the other hand significantly improved as he took much effort to earn everyone's forgiveness. He prepared sorry card's all handmade putting efforts day and night and readied cards for everyone.

To apologise to Sam he got the entire team room decorated all by himself with sorry balloons and reasons attached to it how a jerk he was being to her and he prepared a sorry speech and a sorry dance for her which got everyone to smile seeing his efforts and he even got a cake prepared himself that he is sorry for Sam with many chocolates and teddies as he got to know sam loved teddies.

Everyone forgave him seeing he was genuinely sorry and how much he punished himself and how he cried after what he did.

Currently everyone were there at vee's place chilling and as usual Harry had sam wrapped in his embrace who was poking him without any reason and in response he was kissing her forehead.

"Gosh i can't take their pda anymore let's do something interesting let's go out for a party or night out something like that". Rah said.

"Jealous are you....and about party Kannur Lokesh Rahul let me remind you that you are still not allowed to do any straining remember you went under the knife like not even a month back". Sam shot back and he made a really bad face.

"Come on Samiliya i am already recovering on a fast pace and a party or night out won't do any harm what's say kohlito". Rah said.

"For a change i agree we haven't been anywhere out after ipl and this is the last time we are getting before we go for the WTC final and they head to banglore and than Sri Lanka and we won't be able to see each other for like 3 months because of the tour to England after finals". Vee said and sam tighten her hold on Harry and he did the same in response.

"This is soo unfair schedule i can't meet my bear for whole 3 months this isn't done why can't he come with us". Sam said quietly complaining having gotten used to having him around 24*7.

"Kiddo you know right it isn't possible he is touring for Sri Lanka they need to practice the playing conditions in Lanka is very different from here it can be very tricky to play there". Roo said and she made a sad face.

"Why am I not allowed to go with him then". She whined and Harry kissed her temple.

"Because kid you are coming with us to England you are the head doctor and test team needs your support more this tour to SL will be the marking a history that two national team of same country can tour two countries at the same time and the NCA's physio is going for SL tour because you can't be at two places at same time and we need you more than anything because of your working experience and the way you have the expertise to handle injuries causing minimal pain and the way you do physio session which gives us long time results and keep us pain free and we heal faster". Jinks said and they smiled while Sam sulked.

"Bubaa don't be sad you can take my clothes to wear to feel my presence and they need you more than i doo duty towards country and team comes first you know right don't you and we will face time everyday be it any hour bubaa i am always available for you this is a test for us both staying far off from each other but we can pull this off together i know that and i want my love to be strongest i want to be your strength not your weakness that you can't function without me being around this will be difficult for both of us but it's just the matter of time and we will pull this off i have faith in you on our love". Harry said explaining her looking at her and she smiled wholeheartedly and kissed him making others to smile but how can boys be quite.