Chapter 31 - Role Reversal

Boys brought bhuvi's luggage to roo's room and got busy playing fifa. She went in search of Siri as she didn't see him for a while. She checked his room only to find it empty.

"Might have gone for a walk, will check on him later". She thought and made her way towards vee's room to check on him too.

She used the spare card to open his room and got in only to find him sleeping she sighed and went towards him only to find him shivering and murmuring something in his sleep making her to frown.

She hurriedly went towards the bed and kept her hand on his head only to find him burning. She bend a bit to listen clearly. "I am sorry i couldn't... Couldn't win the World cup... I failed as a captain.. I disappointed everyone... I let my team down". He kept on repeating and sam looked horrified with it.

She sat on the bed and feeling a presence besides him he shifted his head on her lap burying his face in her stomach.

"This hurts take it away please". Vee mumbled in his sleep sounding soo vulnerable making Sam's heart to wince in pain.

"What hurts vee bhaii tell me i will take it away". Sam asked. "Head, body". He mumbled in his sleep. Sam was about to place his head on pillow but he tighten his hold.

"Don't go anywhere please stay with me". He said. "Vee bhai i will be back in a minute, hold on". Sam said covering him properly and dashed out of the room to retrieve her medi kit.

Once she did she went running back to his room and sat on the bed taking his head on her lap. She shuffled through her medi kit and took out the thermometer and put it in his mouth.

She ordered light food and soup to make him eat because he hadn't taken anything since don't know when. She adjusted the room temperature and vee just snuggled more in her lap and tighten his hold. She even messaged a person to not let anyone come to vee's room and make everyone sleep. The person replied okk.

Beep sound went off. She took the reading and her eyes widened. It was 38.9°C. "Shit Sherlock stupid idiot me i should have checked on him earlier, this world cup loss is still haunting him heck it haunts everyone, something must have triggered it for sure this is something which doesn't come overnight, i am surely missing something". Sam thought and started pressing his head and his murmuring stopped and slowly he started relaxing.

"Should i inform someone about vee bhai being sick.. No i shouldn't they will be sick worried and will stay awake the whole night, specially roo bhaiya he needs much rest and to take care of him he will forget his injuries and won't rest which they need after the training session they had today, i will inform them in morning and will take their scoldings happily which i will get in wholesale for not informing them beforehand". Sam thought and dropped the idea of informing them.

There was a knock on the door. She asked the person to enter as the door was open. It was food and soup. She asked him to keep it on the bed side table and asked him to get a bowl of water and cloth. He went and got it for her. She thanked the waiter and ask him to close the door behind when he leaves. He smiled and left.

Sam started ruffling his hairs and started waking him up. "Vee bhai wake up have food and than sleep come on". She said making him to stir in his sleep.

"Tum hi khila do na apne haatho se(You only feed me with your hands), i don't feel like doing anything". Vee demanded cutely without opening his eyes making her to smile.

She made him sit and he leaned on her shoulder. "Here open your mouth". Sam said forwarding a spoon full of vegetable oatmeal and he opened his mouth. She started feeding him. He only took half of it and started throwing tantrums.