Chapter 57 - Secret Out

Sam had taken shami for scans and she was waiting for the scans to get done. She reached her phone and dialled Harry's number.

It was picked up immediately. "Hello, shami is fine right, you are fine right!?". Harry asked as soon as he picked up.

"I am fine bear shami bhaiya has gone in for scans waiting for him to come out and will be back to hotel, how's everyone else did they eat". Sam asked and he sighed.

"They all are depressed to be honest we are trying our best to bring up the mood and keeping them occupied and forcefully made them have their food". Harry said.

"God it's going to be tough, just don't let them stay alone and specially don't let them  see any news or social networking sights at any cost". Sam said.

"Sure will try our best to lift up their mood". Harry said and sam nodded. "I should go in to check how shami bhaiya's scan is going". Sam said and he nodded and hunged up.

Sam went in to see how the scans were going and stayed looking at the scans and got out as his scans were almost done. She waited for shami to come.

She decided to start a support campaign for India to knock some sense in trollers mind and opened her social media account. Seeing the trolls her blood boiled to no extent. She posted a photo of boys.

One match doesn't define your performance

One match doesn't define your performance. Remember not every day is a good day. Everyone has bad days but we know and we will bounce back for sure. Losing isn't always an end it becomes a beginning to something new. Remember this is just the first game we still have 3 more to go. Chin up boys we will show the world what we are capable of doing @indiancricketteam @bcci

Feed got refreshed and as soon as she read the new post she cursed. "WHAT THE FUCK".  She was furious to no extent. Shami came out the very moment and seeing her furious he got by her side.

"What's wrong kiddo". He asked keeping his hand on her shoulder. "BLOODY TROLLERS WHO CALLED THEMSELVES FANS FACELESS FUCKING TWO FACED PEOPLE, BRAINLESS, DON'T HAVE HUMANITY BASTARDS". She cursed soo loudly which took him aback and he took a step back.

She got worried and dialled a number. It was picked up soon after. "Rits bhabhi please don't let nush bhabhi see her social media accounts at any cost keep her busy". Sam said getting worked up.

"I am trying to keep her busy but she is worrying to no extent about the team How's everyone over there tell me na and rather than trolls something is targeted to nush". Rits asked.

"As of now i don't know but back than they were that sad we were able to manage it i am in hospital to get shami bhaiya's scan done and yeah nush bhabhi is being targeted for the loss again and this time it crossed the limit viratee is being targeted even before entering the world or they won't even want her to enter the world they have crossed every limit today and i won't leave them". Sam said gritting her teeths in anger and hearing this rits gasped.