Chapter 10 - Prank

Hardik and rohit had settled down in car waiting for sam to come. "Harry whose message came on Sam's phone that had your mouth wide open". Roo asked seriously.

He passed her phone which he had with him. Roo unlocked it and read the message which had a similar reaction like hardik's.

"Now you know why i had this reaction as your's". Harry said sighing and running his hands in his hairs.

"Are they both for real and being serious it has been over a month and still they haven't told anyone, sam is going to get shattered hearing this, sameer needs to give an explanation on it, how could he hide such a big news and that too from such a long time". Roo said fuming in anger. They dropped a message about this in the group but told them that sam doesn't know about this message and asked them to be normal. They agreed to it.

"Yeah he needs to give an explanation on this, sam is already much hurt with all this, it's enough for her now. I won't let her get hurt any more". Harry said and roo smiled.

"You are totally whipped harry and that too for a gem, unlike for your last girlfriend. Mind it if you hurt sam get ready to face the whole team get it". Roo threatened him and he nodded.

"I won't even think of hurting her even in dreams". Harry said and they saw sam coming towards the car. She settled down and looked at them and made sure they are comfortable and drove off.

She was completely exhausted. Harry and roo looked at her. "You look drained out kiddo". Roo said and she gave him a small smile.

"I know just exhausted". She said. "Let's get something for you to eat". They said to which sam spoke. "We are on highway guys we won't get anything over here it's just a matter of another hour we will have food once we reach the stadium and besides we cannot go out it will pose an problem to you guys if you get snapped, can you pass me the bottle". Sam said to which they thought that she has got a point though and nodded.

Hardik reached the bottle and opened its cap and gave it to sam she took some sips and handed the bottle back.

They were talking and having fun on their way back to stadium. They were parking the car in the parking lot when sam got a call from virat.

She picked up. "Where are you sam, shreyas has fainted". Virat said with a panic in his voice.

"I am coming". Sam said and rushed in leaving a confused harry and roo behind. But they way she rushed in they came to a conclusion something has happened but they couldn't run like her as they were injured and running could aggravate it further. They still jogged inside.

Sam switched to the doctor mode as soon as she reached them. "Elevate his legs and keep something under his legs, my kit, what happened to him?". Sam said monitoring his pulse.

"He was practising and all of sudden he fell". Kuli said and sam nodded and found him sweating and was much warm.

"Did he hit his head somewhere from how long he has been practicing?". Sam asked to which they shook their head. Mahi bhai kept a kit bag under his leg to increase the blood flow. "5 hours". They said to which she shook her head.

Tili came back with her medi kit. "His pulse is fine, get me a cool pads, he suffered a heat exhaustion due to practising soo much". Sam said taking his head on her lap.

Virat got her cool pads she kept it on his forehead and neck. "He will come around soon get an energy drink". Sam said and Rahul brought a chilled energy drink and sat besides her.

Harry and roo came and were shocked to see shreyas on the floor and everyone surrounding them. They asked what happened and boys explained them.

Soon shreyas started coming around. He opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. "What happened?". He asked holding his head and was about to sit when sam stopped him.