Chapter 78 - Trailer

Boys were waiting for the sky to turn darker soo they could make disha's life as hell as the darkness in the night.

Boys were hurled up in Sam's room and were getting their disguise and touch up done. Harry was sitting besides a sleeping Sam who had her face buried in his stomach and he was caressing her hairs.

Sam woke up feeling a bit better and looked at Harry and he smiled and kissed her forehead making her to smile.

"My baby slept well". He mumbled softly and she nodded. "Very well with my most favourite person and on my most favourite spot". Sam said rubbing her eyes and he took her hand and kissed her eyes making her to smile.

He helped her sit up and she looked around only to squeal in horror seeing new faces staring at her and a shooting pain went to her chest.

"Calm down baby". Harry spoke embracing her and rubbing her chest gently to ease her pain boys surrounded her and she looked horrified again.

"Out out out morons stupid no privacy mannerless, akal vagarna doba (brainless fools), tatya bhangi nakhis (I'll break your legs) if you come near me don't come near me". Sam spoke and threw pillows, cushions at them and even might have kicked yuzi to ground as they were trying to calm her down.

Girls came rushing in hearing commotion only to find a panicky Sam and an equal panicky Harry trying to calm her down. Girls got by her side.

"Look at me look at me...breath with me breath with me baby girl match my breathing calm down calm down". Nush said making her to match her breathing and she started calming down as nush cupped her face making her to look at her.

Meanwhile girls asked boys to leave seeing she was panicking seeing them. The makeup had changed their whole looks and she freaked the hell out seeing them.

"Breath in nice and slow baby nice and slow". Harry said rubbing her chest gently and she controlled her breathing and rits made her drink water after she calmed down.

"Sweet heart they weren't someone unknown....our boys changed their looks wearing makeups and moustaches so that they could go and see that bitchy girls downfall and do something on their own too". Reeva said wiping the sweat off her forehead and she looked on wide eyed.

"Ohh shit what did i do i am such a fool but i couldn't even recognise any of them i am soo sorry". Sam said ready to cry and boys barged in who were listening to their conversation from outside knowing her mood swings and the moment she feels sorry she will start crying.

"Don't you start crying anyone who would have been in your place might have reacted the way you reacted". Vee and boys said she analysed around for whole 5 minutes recognising everyone.

"I am soo sorry i couldn't recognise anyone of you i just woke up and seeing unknown faces got me panicked whom did i kick i am soo sorry". Sam said and yuzi hugged her tightly and ruffled her hairs.

"We don't want a tsunami over here Sammy". He spoke going all dramatic lightning the atmosphere wiping off Sammy's invisible tears which was about to be visible any moment and she chuckled.

"Get your tats covered who ever has it your tats are more famous than you guys". Sam spoke stiffing her laugh and they had their mouth wide open.

"You mean we aren't famous your baby is being a meainee baby ke bear". Rah spoke.

"What i am serious huli if you get disguised it's easy to recognise you by your tats right girls". Sam said and girls agreed while Rahul scowled.

"Don't call me that samiliya noo samhuli". Rah spoke and she shrugged it off as if she isn't affected with it. Roo saw a point in it and asked the one's with tattoos to get their tattoos covered wearing full sleeves.