Chapter 37 - Preps Before The Match

Harry came freshening up. While boys ordered breakfast for all of them in room. Sam was still sleeping hugging vee and that made harry to pout.

"Bossman taking away my cuddles". He muttered and vee smirked. "Aww mowgli is jealous but she is the one sleeping hugging me and i don't mind cuddling my baby sis". Vee said making him to pout more.

"Meanie". He said sitting besides sam making them to laugh which broke Sam's sleep.

"Good morning baby sis/ love". Both vee and harry wished her together. "Good morning vee bhai, harry and everyone else what's the time?". She asked rubbing her eyes and stretching.

"It's going to be 9 soon". Shubh said and in reflex her eyes shot open and she spranged out of the bed rushing outside towards her room cursing making boys to shake their head and they soon started laughing.

"I will get her back once she freshens up". Harry said following her behind while boys said. "Whipped in love". Before settling down.

Sam freshened up really quick and came out to find harry sitting on the bed waiting for her. "Harry why are you here you should have waited with the team i was just going to come back". Sam said combing her hairs to which he stood behind her wrapping his hand around her shoulder and kissed her hairs taking the comb himself and left her hairs open.

"I came because i wanted to come, you know i want to put efforts to know you more". He said which melted Sam's heart and held his hand and tilted her head.

"I love you". Sam said making him to smile and kiss her forehead. "I love you too...as much as i love you holding in my arms like this we need to leave or else all will come barging in and will tease us telling we were romancing". Harry said and she nodded laughing.

She was walking when harry scooped her in his arms taking her by surprise making her to squeal. "Jeez harry you scared me put me down you will do something to your back if you carry me like this". Sam said to which he winked at her.

"Nope i won't do anything to my back and i lift more weight at gym than your weight so you weigh nothing in front of them and even if i get pain you are there for me for everyone of us". Harry said grinning making her mouth to go wide open.

They reached his room and entered boys turned to tease them but their looks turned worried seeing her in Harry's arm.

"What happened to her, why are you carrying her, are you hurt somewhere, did you fell somewhere, have you injured your leg, can't you just look after yourself for once... ". Came a dozen of worried voices practically screaming but sam and harry cut them off.

"Woah woah easy boys, chiso na nakho kaan fati jase amara(don't scream you will burst our eardrums)". Both sam and harry said she said the former part while harry said the latter part.

"Chi what... Leave that why are you carrying her?". Vee said making her sit on the bed.

"Ee badhu muk su thayu chotti ne(Leave all that what happened to choti?)". Jassi asked. "Dhyan bhi nathi rakhi sakto barabar thi nakamo sav(Can't even take care of her properly useless)". Jaddu added. They weren't letting them speak.

"Stopp everyone fold your hands and finger on your lips...good nothing has happened to me I am all fit and fine don't tell anything to my harry he was just carrying me around like that only". Sam said and they sighed in relief and soon smirked while harry grinned widely and hugged her tightly.

"You are a saviour you know or else they would have eaten me raw". He said dramatically wiping off his invisible tears making others to laugh.

"Ohh and someone just told 'My harry'.. ". Yuzi said teasing him which made sam to blush while harry spoke.