Chapter 3 - Bonding And Celebration

They all exited the stadium and went towards virat's car. Virat made Samaira sit in the passenger seat and got in drivers seat. While other settled down behind.

They drove off towards the inox. "Soo tell me who is this monkey he seems to be very special to you?". Virat asked and the corner of his eyes he could see hardik getting curious and a bit jealous too.

"Ohh soo he has got a thing for sam time to play cupid". Virat thought and mentally grinned.

"Yeah he is very special to me and he is very close to me, i love him he is the best person, whenever i get stuck he always helps me out, he can be annoying though and i am bringing him tonight with me. His name is sameer you will get to know more when he meets you guys. He is a big fan of you guys specially hardik sir". She said and hardik mentally groaned and virat stiffened his laugh seeing his face.

"Ayy do i look old call me harry or hardik not sir please i am just 4 years older to you". He said and she nodded.

"Now we are eagerly waiting for evening to meet sameer right harry". Virat teased him and both dhoni and rahul looked at his face. He was glaring at Virat.

"Yeah very eager". He said in a sarcastic way. Samaira was clueless about all this. They reached the office.

"See you in the evening sam, do you want us to pick you up?". Rahul asked. "No i will come with monkey". Samaira said and they nodded.

She got into the building waving them bye. They moment samaira was out of sight virat and others bursted out in laughter.

"Ohh boys look at his face he is getting soo jealous of monkey, someone has got a crush on our newest member". Virat said laughing and driving.

"Yeah chiku his face is red due to jealous, right harry, soo this is the reason you were soo quiet someone is smitten by sam but she is a sweetheart and a gem". Dhoni said and they nodded.

"Harry do the honours and admit it yourself that you have a crush on her". Rahul nudged him and he gave him a glare.

"Oh come on harry we are brothers don't hide it from us". Virat Said. "What's the use even if i admit that i have a crush on her, she has already someone special in her life". Hardik said running his hand in his hair.

"Come on harry don't lose hopes already we will find out more about that guy, might be he wouldn't be her boyfriend he might be her brother too think about it, there are many possibilities". Dhoni said and he nodded.

"We will find out more about him tonight, finally our harry has got a crush after a very long time and after your last soo called manipulative and bitchy girlfriend". Rahul said with a disgust in his voice and they frowned thinking about the girl.

"Don't know what did i saw in her". Hardik said and they nodded. The other drive went smooth and they got to their home to freshen up and relax.

Samaira reached the office and directly got into the cabin. She freshened up and started with her food. Soon she finished her lunch and found some files scattered around. She tided his table and everything.

She took some files and started going through it. She got engrossed in looking at the file when sameer walked in. He saw her engrossed in the file.

"My workaholic and cleanliness freak sis". He muttered and went towards her and took the file from her hands and kissed her forehead.

"How many times should i tell you not to work in my office, i have hired soo many employees for doing all work. You are welcome in my office just to chill and relax not for working". Sameer said and kissed her forehead.