Chapter 25 - Flight

They all boarded the flight and sat in their respective seats. Roo and vee's seat were adjacent to each other making them to grin and they hified each other.

"These two should be bromance goals not that fake rift or fake enemy goals". Jaddu said drily making others to laugh. They all settled down. Sam's seat was window seat and besides her seat it was harry and bhuvi.

"Anyone exchange seat with me please". Sam said looking at them and they looked at her with a question mark on their face.

"Ahh i might get sick you see it's my first time travelling in flight and i am nervous if i sit near the window than it might get worst soo". She said and harry took her seat and made her sit in between them.

"Now you won't get nervous we are with you". Bhuvi said Patting her hairs giving her a smile making her to smile too. Some of the fans came to take pictures with them and they gave a smile and took pictures with them.

One of the female fan was clinging on to harry like a leech making him feel uncomfortable he was trying to maintain distance but she wasn't leaving him harry was trying to be polite to her and sam frowned at the scene if she was being honest she got jealous.

"Poor harry look how uncomfortable he is looking she is sticking to him like a leech, don't you guys feel uncomfortable having fans buzzing like bees around you?". Sam asked bhuvi throwing daggers at that girl.

Bhuvi turned towards sam only to find her shooting daggers at the girl and he grinned. "I know right but because of them we exist. It gets uncomfortable at times but we can't do anything which can break their heart, we just give them what they want and if they don't budge we politely ask them to give us privacy". Bhuvi explained her and she nodded.

"Sammyy is getting jealous this is a breaking news will tell everyone when she won't be around". Bhuvi mentally grinned. Sam searched for her earphones but couldn't find them making her to pout. Bhuvi who was looking at her asked.

"What's wrong kiddo?". Bhuvi asked. ''I forgot my earphones songs help me keep calm if i panic". She said pouting.

"Ask Virat he always carries a spare one with him or steal Harry's his property is everyone's property". Bhuvi said winking and she smiled.

"Harry i..". Sam said and was about to continue when the girl cut her off. "It's Hardik for you not harry". She said glaring at her making sam to glare back. "Do you want anything sam?". He asked diverting her attention but her mood swings were at peak and he was relived she called him.

"My wish i can call him whatever i want, my life is my life none of your life". Sam said to which she looked wounded. "Who are you, just because you are sitting with Indian team doesn't mean you are a celebrity and you belong to them you class less girl. Thinking herself as a celebrity sitting with them huh middle class people". She said taunting her rudely which caused bhuvi and harry to get angry. Sam had wore a zipper on her travel jersey which hided the jersey underneath.

Boy she called for a storm herself. "I don't need to explain you who i am i can do whatever i want to him and others, i can slap him, pull his hairs, pull his cheeks like this, why am I even giving an explanation to you, i am not answerable to you and this is a answer for your question, now it would be great if you make way for me to walk you are blocking my way and leave us alone ". Sam said calmly unzipping the chain revealing her travel jersey and did all things she said leaving them shell shocked.

Sam walked away. "We would appreciate some privacy and some politeness in talking to one of us she is one of us and work with us and she belongs to us, thank your stars that it's only us both, just an polite advice try to respect others before passing useless comments, please excuse us''. Bhuvi said politely telling her to get lost as harry was about to explode but bhuvi handled the situation taking it as a cue she went away hurriedly as she knew she would get in trouble if she stayed for more while.