Chapter 6 - Breakdown

Sam was looking out of the window to control her sobs. Hardik was observing her since they left. They all were sitting in silence. He turned on the radio breaking the silence. It turned out to be a song on brother sister love making her more emotional.

Hardik cursed under his breath. "Can you please change the song". Sam said and a tear fell off her eyes. Hardik noticed it and turned off the radio.

"Rahul pass me the water bottle". Hardik said and he passed the bottle to him. "Sam have water and there is no need to hide emotions from us you know you can cry in front of us". Hardik said and held her hand in his. Others got alert too.

"What happened harry?". Yuzi asked and rahul put his arm around her shoulder from behind.

"Who was that girl sam?". Hardik asked. "Sara she is sameer's girlfriend". Sam said and shivered a bit and her grip tighten on hardik's hand. He started caressing her knuckles and rahul rubbed her shoulder to calm her down.

"She was there when you both got home?". Rahul asked to which harry nodded. "She pushed sam seeing me to hug me which caused her to fall down from stairs luckily we had just climbed two stairs or don't know what would have happened to her". Hardik said.

"What she pushed her i won't leave her she is getting on our nerves need to do something about her are you hurt somewhere?". Rahul said and leaned forward to have a look at her.

"I don't want to talk about her she has already caused much damage to mine and sameer's relation". Sam said with an blank expression on her face and tears fell off her eyes.

"Why doesn't he believe me i never said anything to her she was the one who said things because of her i developed claustrophobia and sameer doesn't know about this and he believes her and not me, i have known him for longer time than sara still he believes her and he is angry on me and is talking to me coldly which he never does be it any reason, he makes me understand if i am wrong in a loving manner or in a calm manner not in this way".  Samaira said sobbing and she was finding it difficult to breath due to crying.

Hardik was concentrating on road so he did not notice her having breathing difficult. "Harry stop the car right now". Bhuvi said and he looked at sam and muttered a curse under his breath and quickly parked the car aside.

They all got out of the car hurriedly and got by her side. Hardik started rubbing her back while rahul took her hands in his.

"Breath with me, breath with me". Yuzi said she looked at him and started breathing but nothing worked she started coughing due to lack of breath.

"Pu.. Mp... P..ump". She said with broken statement it took a few seconds for them to register once they understood they grabbed her backpack and riped it open to find her pump and they got it.

Rahul took it and shook it and held it in her mouth and gave her a puff from it and she kept her hand on rahul's hand which was holding the pump for her dear life.

"We have got you". Bhuvi said caressing her hairs soon her breathing sorted itself. She was still taking deep breaths and was coughing.

"Want more?". Rahul asked but instead of answering she got down and spewed everything she had making everyone to curse more.

Hardik held her hairs back, yuzi and bhuvi started rubbing her back. Rahul hurriedly went to get water and came back.

Once she finished rahul made her drink water and she leaned on hardik closing her eyes who held her. Bhuvi wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"You alright?". They asked and she nodded. Hardik looked at rahul for once and he nodded. Hardik picked her up made her sit in the back seat and sat besides her.