Chapter 15 - Sick

Boys were waiting for sam to speak. She took deep breaths before speaking. "I don't think i will be able to do this anymore, i can't pretend to be strong anymore everything is just hurting me, how could he do this to me he hided about him being engaged for over a month, he did not find it important to tell me why, don't i have the right to know about this first being his twin sister. I will never forgive him he broke my heart, my trust everything". Sam said and they gasped as to who told her.

"Baby sis who told you this?". Virat asked. "Mom dad i went to spend some time with them and told them everything which i went through in the past and i got to know about him being engaged for over a month from them, do i mean nothing to him that he hided such a big news from me, am i not worthy to know about it, if is it than i won't come in their way at all i am ending my relationship with sameer and won't even show him my face ever, i will move out of their lives". Sam said sobbing and they had their eyes widened and they gasped.

"Noo baccha don't take this decision when you aren't in the right frame of mind it will only hurt you in future don't doo this". Dhoni said explaining her.

"And don't doubt yourself you are an incredible, selfless and pure soul. I am sure he must be having some big reason to hide it from you and don't think of ending your relation with sameer it will hurt you and even him you both will be shattered and we don't want that to happen, clear it out with him don't take such a big step before knowing his side of story". Harry said and others were amused listening to sensible harry rather than the harry which ends up messing something or other. They felt proud of him.

"I don't know but i reckon i am not sure i saw sara in hospital with someone when i was returning with your reports and i am stressed about it, is he cheating on my brother, if so he will be shattered?". Sam said with a fear in her voice and broke at the end. Though she is hurt by his behaviour but she cannot see him get hurt.

Virat mentally sighed. "Damn i wasn't the one who was imagining than and i need to do something need to keep an eye on her activities". He thought.

"Baby sis you weren't sure might be it must be someone else, you don't know right, we cannot jump to conclusion without knowing the truth right, don't think about it much it will stress you out more and you will fall sick that's the last thing we want heck not even want to happen". Virat said taking her in a hug and kissed her forehead and she nodded.

"But i am definitely not going home soon vee bhai i will find a place soon to stay for few days i don't wa.. ". Sam said and was about to continue when vee cut her off.

"Don't you dare complete that statement No ways you are staying anywhere else rather than my place or if you want to stay at other team members place, you aren't bothering us you are one of us soo you cannot bother us, right boys". Virat declared and others nodded to it firmly.

"Yeah you are welcome to whoever's place you wish to stay but don't think of going anywhere else, you are a family". Krunal said and she smiled.

"I don't know what good i did that i have got such a loving family who cares for me so much as my own family does". She said and they smiled and engulfed her in a hug. They stayed for a while and settled down.

They started talking about something or other and sam gave harry medicines and was taking care of all of them making them to smile at her care.

They were talking when rits came in carrying a crying sam looking distressed making all of them to panic.

"What's wrong rits why is she crying soo much?". Roo asked getting by her side and took her in his arms rocking her a bit.

"I don't know she was playing and all of sudden she started crying and isn't stopping". Rits said and others tried to stop her from crying.