Chapter 36 - Day Comes To An End

After hanging up. They were sitting in roo's room goofing around when vee came from his room and spoke sweetly to roo who was falling asleep while sitting.

"Roo Where's my new shoes and jacket that i gave you?". Vee asked sweetly shaking him making him to groan while others looked at them grinning knowing what's going to happen next.

"Kya h sone bhi nai deta nind ka dushman (What do you want doesn't let me sleep, enemy of my sleep)?!". He spoke lazily without opening his eyes while vee turned towards jaddu.

"Jaddu can you get me a glass of water". Vee asked sweetly and roo's sleep went away faster than usain bolt.

"No i am awake what do you want?". Roo asked making others to laugh. "Chahal TV going live see Here goes another rohirat fight and captain just asked for a glass of water and my dear rohita's sleep went away stay tuned for what's going to happen next reporter yuzi reporting live". Yuzi said and both roo and vee threw daggers at him.

"Shut up tili". They both said and kuldeep sulked seeing yuzi get scolded and yuzi put his arm around his shoulder telling him he is fine.

"I seriously doubt sometimes is he engaged to dhana or his chahal tv or their spin twins bromance". Rish said innocently wondering making others to shrug their shoulders telling they are finding the answer too.

"Roo i gave you my jacket and shoes where are they i haven't got them back". Vee asked and roo made a thinking face.

"Arey voo, voo to mein usko de diya usse mang le( Arey that, that to i gave it to him take it from him)!". Roo said in his typical style making others to slap their foreheads.

"Not again Roo bhaiya proper language please". Sam said and he pouted. "Name of the person". Ash asked drily.

He thought for a while and answered. "Rah". Roo said and vee turned towards rahul. "Rahuliya?". Vee asked folding his hands and he gave a nervous smile.

"I must have given it to harry today by mistake". Rahul said rubbing his hand on the back of neck and smiling nervously.

He looked at harry. "That's why i was wondering why does he have jacket and shoes same like me i didn't knew it was mine, rooooo why didn't you give yours you know naa how much i love my jackets and shoes". Vee whined sitting on bed folding his hands pouting like a kid whose chocolates was just taken from him.

"Ahh i love my jackets and shoes soo i gave yours to rah as he came to ask mine". Roo explained and he had his mouth open at the logic of his explanation.

"I want my things back". Vee said huffing and they started arguing. "Harry give his jacket and shoes back". Roo said to which he shrugged his shoulder.

"Nope i am keeping it i love them so now it's my property and we often wear each others clothes you see, bossman can buy new one and besides this are very special for me as i proposed my love today so i ain't giving it back captain". Harry said casually and kissed Sam's forehead and their mouth went wide open and they started bickering while others sat admiring sam and harry and were in a awe.

"I won't give you anything from now onwards you always do this". Vee said storming off towards his room while roo followed him limping to pacify him.

"God this two will never grow up but we all love them this is our own mad ict fam, now i have take up my regular job turning peacemaker between those two idiots i should go before they destroy anything". Jinks said shaking his head and left behind them.

It was getting late so they dispersed in the direction of their room. Harry dropped sam in her room and was about to go when sam spoke.

"I have kept something in your wardrobe tell me afterwards did you like it or not good night harry". Sam said and kissed his cheek and his eyes twinkled listening to it.