Chapter 33 - Teasing, Teasing & Teasing

Days passed by and it was just a day before their first odi. Roo, bhuvi, miyaan and vee were getting better with everyone taking care and taking all precautions making sure they aren't left alone and they don't over do anything which can affect their health.

It was a new day. Sam was as usual sleeping after waking up every two hours to look after roo bhaiya and bhuvi bhaiya. And as per habit harry and vee came to wake her up with entire ict following behind.

She was sleeping hugging a pillow. "My cute lil baby sis how cutely she is sleeping holding the pillow". Vee said sitting on the bed and took the pillow making her to pull a crying face and she opened her eyes and looked around and took another pillow and slept again.

This time harry took it making her to say. "How mean....suva bhi nati deta( not letting me sleep) but this is more comfier". Sam whispered hugging harry and slept and harry grinned widely.

"Someone got a jackpot". Jaddu teased harry and sam making harry to blush. "I can get you your jackpot here by calling reeva over here should i do it". Sam mumbled without opening her eyes and his mouth went wide open and eyes widened.

It took 5 seconds and soon others toppled over each other in laughter. Harry was caressing her hairs and was looking at her who was now smiling listening to others laughter. He kissed her forehead and she held his hand.

Vee, roo and seniors were admiring them while jaddu was in same state. "Close your mouth you will catch flies". Rish said cheekily closing his mouth and he looked at him.

"Someday she will give me a heart attack in kidney by her replies". Jaddu said in daze and others laughed.

"You cannot have a heart attack in your kidney it's not possible technically and scientifically but heart and kidneys work together closely if something happens to one it affects the others. When you have heart disease, your heart may not pump blood in the right way. Your heart may become too full of blood. This causes pressure to build in the main vein connected to your kidneys, which may lead to a blockage and a reduced supply of oxygen rich blood to the kidneys. This can lead to kidney disease.When the kidneys are not working well, your hormone system, which regulates blood pressure, has to work harder to increase blood supply to the kidneys. When this happens, your heart has to pump harder, which can lead to heart disease. They work together but you cannot have an heart attack in your kidney". Sam explained and they looked at her with mouth wide open.

"Why did i even say it, stupid me i forgot she is a doctor". Jaddu said shaking his head and others nodded.

"Damn we didn't understand single thing which you said...forget about what he said you need wake up breakfast will be here any moment come on kid". Jinks said.

"Bhaiya sone do naa aap log kha loo(Bhaiya let me sleep you guys eat), i am very sleepy right now and i am very much comfortable sleeping using him as a human pillow or to be precise human teddy bear". Sam nagged wanting to sleep. While harry melted on hearing she is comfortable with him and he grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

Others smiled seeing harry grin. "She is a third roo of our team always wanting to sleep". Yuzi Said cheekily earning glares from some of them.

"Don't you say that tili my baby sis sleeps because she wakes up every two hours in night to look after roo, bhuvi and others''. Vee said and he instantly shut his mouth.

"So it's obvious she would be sleepy after all this". Rahul said and others nodded. "But wait third roo who is the second one than?". Navi asked.

"Marna nai h maine, maine nai batana h(i don't want to die i won't say it)". Yuzi said and they shrugged their shoulders.