Chapter 28 - Not Soo Good Day

Vee and roo were the last to deboard the bus and roo was thinking something that he missed the step and landed awkwardly on his ankle making him to yelp in pain and he fell above vee as he was ahead of roo.

Everyone rushed by his side and vee took his head on his lap and roo continued moaning in pain. "Roo, B-roo, captain, bhaiya". All of them yelled together as soon as he yelled.

Sam quickly got by his side while he clutched vee's hand. Jassi was close to tears. "It's going to be fine roo kiddo will make everything fine". Vee said assuring roo who was close to panicking himself. Others were soo worried for him and had started questioning sam.

"He will be fine, jinks bhaiyaa take everyone in i will handle this". Sam said and he nodded. "I won't go anywhere". Jassi said holding roo's hand and harry put his hand on jassi's shoulder and looked at sam with a worried expression on his face. She blinked her eyes assuring him she will handle it.

"Chotu goo in i will be fine". Roo said running his hand in his hairs comforting him despite being in pain.

"Come in jassi Sammy is here to take care of roo, i trust her she will make everything alright". Harry said looking at sam and she gave a smile and he assured jassi and took him in he reluctantly went in leaving vee, roo, sam and ravi outside.

Sam started assessing his ankle and saw that his ankle was swollen and after complete assessment her expression turned worried and seeing her expression they knew it was going to be a bad news.

"How much damage?". Roo asked. "It isn't a tear for sure but an Ankle sprain out of action nearly 3 weeks so according to my calculations roo bhaiya will be available directly for test series, no t20, no odi, bed rest for few days no applying any pressure even a bit or it will aggravate it further besides i will monitor you closely and will work on your ankle to make it fine, we need an ankle brace for sure, crutches too so that you can walk around if you want wait no crutches harry will start playing dandiya with it, boys wouldn't let you use them anyway they will be your human crutches for now take rest in dressing room go to sleep, vee bhaii are you hurt somewhere?". Sam said spraying his ankle and wrapped a crepe bandage around his ankle and cracked a joke making them to chuckle a bit and smiled at the mention of human crutches.

"Screw that he will be fine right, nothing major right, do we need to get his scans or xray done If so take him immediately and you fool what were you thinking idiot, stupid, moron can't you see and walk, what if something major would have happened did you even think what will ritsy and Sammy will go th... ". Vee started ranting panicking looking at him with glassy eyes threading roo's hairs and he was listening like a student being scolded by his teacher but sam cut him off.

"Vee bhaii calm down he has nothing major he will be fine soon it looks like you will start crying any moment, i am here to look after everyone". Sam said hugging him tight and even roo hugged his waist burying his face in vee's tummy. Sam wiped off his tears which were threatening to spill.

"I will stick too roo bhaiyaa like a leech making sure he is alright stop worrying and let's take him inside". Sam said and they nodded. With both sam and vee's support they took him inside to the dressing with ravi following behind taking Sam's medi kit.

They made him lie down and vee kept threading his hairs and roo drifted off too sleep. Once he was asleep they draped the blanket around him and sam took vee with her and made him sit on near by bench.

She looked for injuries and found his elbow a bit scratched she took out the antiseptic and cleaned his wound and left it open. Vee's eyes were fixed on roo's sleeping form. Sam sighed looking at him.

She kneeled down in front of him and took his hand in hers and squeezed it which caught his attention and he looked at sam.

"Vee bhaii roo bhaiyaa will be fine i guarantee you that, he has just sprained his ankle yaa he will be in a bit of pain but that's it nothing major to worry about, don't you trust me?". Sam said softly looking at him and at instant he hugged her tight burying his head in crook of her neck.