Chapter 79 - Sweet fights

Sam was healing slowly and steadily with everyone's love and care but being stuck into bed doing nothing had taken a toll on her and being vee's sister cum daughter she had taken the theka of overthinking about everything and was moodiest to no extent.

Boys had used the every opportunity they got to scare disha to death fitting small 3D device in her car to show Sam's face fitting laughing gas in her ac duck with Sam appearing every 10 mins to scare her And she got soo scared that she ended up sleeping on the street for the night and changed her flat the very next day.

"Why is this happening to me why i am seeing her everywhere". Disha muttered frustrated as she again saw Sam's shadow thanks to dev who was roaming behind her wherever she was going to trouble her more.

"You'll see me every where you go i will follow you every where". Came Sam's whisper from around her and she shit herself for real and ran for her dear life.

Someone called her. "Hello". She spo her voice trembling in fear. "Hello Miss. Disha Sen". The caller spoke.

"Whose this". She spoke clueless about the caller. "That isn't important who am I..i have sent you something on your phone watch it". The caller said.

Disha watched the video and her face went pale. She immediately dialled the last received call it was picked up immediately.

"Who are you from where did you get this". She asked sweating profusely while the caller smirked.

"You don't need to know my name it will be better if you do what i tell you or else this might reach to the media as well as ict themselves which you wouldn't want at any cost and i need an amount to keep my mouth shut or else you'll be jailed". The caller said and she agreed instantly.

"I'll do whatever you ask me to do but this shouldn't go anywhere out". Disha said. It was the video of Disha crouching down besides the car wreak and her face was clearly seen.

"Good for you as expected". Caller said and cut the call while disha sat down trying to sink in every thing.

"Enough of this waiting game i need to get back to hardik now or else i will get screwed". She thought and started getting ready to meet him.

Unaware that he is staying at Virat's place along with his family who had taken residence at their place on instance of virat so that they all could spend some time together and even Sam would feel better having their loved one's around.

Sam was asleep and Harry was awake gazing her with the love he has for her and was caressing her hairs and was kissing her forehead cuddling her in his arms.

She was asleep because of the heavy painkillers she took because of the amount of unbearable pain she went through because of the chest bruising she had.

Sam stirred in her sleep and held Harry's shirt in her fist mumbling something in her sleep which made Harry to smile as she was looking cute.

He adjusted the cushions behind her to make her comfortable and she smiled in her sleep. She started coughing and Harry immediately started rubbing her chest.

"Easy baby i have got you relax". He said rubbing her chest and she started relaxing and her face changed immediately and she spewed in her sleep all over Harry and her before Harry could take anything.

"Shit". Harry said and made her sit in propped up position so she could avoid choking on her vomit. He looked around for towels but couldn't find it.

"Maa, bossman or Anyone come fast i need help". He called out and all of them came in and their eyes widened.

Vee rushed to get towels and while aunty wiped her mouth with her hand and Sam whimpered in her sleep feeling very uncomfortable and feeling immense pain go through her chest.