Chapter 71 - Consoling

It was a new day. It took some time for Sam to come back in her usual self and forget about that incident. Boys and roo did visit his soo called cousin brother and might have scared the crap out of him and did gave him ict style treatment for trying to hurt Sam and scared him to death.

Sam had worked piled up soo she was working From morning till night trying to finish of all her work. Harry used to visit his parents when Sam was at work and once back he would come and spend time with her as well balancing everything.

Sam was sleeping due to working soo much. Harry was the first one to wake up and looked at Sam who was sleeping peacefully half down the bed he chuckled and made her sleep properly making her to open her eyes and she pulled him besides her cuddling up all against him and he kissed her forehead and started caressing her hairs making her to smile.

"I Love you". Sam mumbled and kissed his cheek making herself comfortable in his arms and he sat on the bed cuddling her.

"I love you too...sleep for a while love you still have time". He said tucking her hairs away and she nodded and within minutes she slept.

"My baby". He said and sat there admiring her for a while and looked at the clock. He gently placed her head on the pillow and covered her with duvet kissing her forehead he went to freshen up.

After freshening up he went to the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast for everyone. It has become a routine who ever woke up first takes on kitchen duties preparing breakfast.

He prepared everything and kept it aside cleaning everything when viratee woke up he rushed to get her before vee or nush woke up. Vee just woke up hearing her cries when Harry gestured him to sleep telling he will manage and he nodded happily in order to get some sleep.

They hardly got any sleep and boys including Sam made sure they get enough sleep and rest.

He took her out and changed her and took her to the living room as she was very active. Harry settled down with her in his arms cuddling her and talking to her telling stories how her mom and dad met going on and on and what not unaware that Sam was standing afar with a smile playing on her lips recording everything as this side was very pleasant and treat to watch for eyes and she found it very cute.

She went towards him and kissed his and viratee's forehead and he smiled and made her sit besides him carefully holding viratee in his arms.

He kissed her forehead. "Why are you awake you should have slept more baby". Harry said and took viratee's hand out of her mouth. Sam took her in her arms and went towards her nursery seeing she is hungry.

"I wasn't able to sleep more because you did a crime by leaving me aloneee see baby your chachu left me aloneee". Sam said going all dramatic making him to throw his head back in laughter.

He went and embraced her from behind. "I will compensate it surely next time i won't move and will cuddle you in my arms which i am ever ready to do until your sleep is completed". He said and kissed her cheeks keeping in mind viratee was there too.

Viratee fell asleep after having her milk and sam made her burp making her sleep carefully in the cot and left the room taking the baby monitor.

They both got out and settled down in each other's embrace. Sam was thinking something and was lost in her thoughts Harry started playing with her fingers breaking her trance.

"See my baby's cute little fingers your owner is lost in her thoughts inspite of concentrating or talking to her cute and hot boyfriend she was the one complaining about leaving her alone and now...". He said complaining childisly to her fingers and Sam shook her head in disbelief.