Chapter 47 - Tough Day

It was a new day. Sam was awake as she wasn't able to sleep so she slipped out of bed covering harry and vee. She freshened up and prepared coffee for herself pouring into the mug she slipped into the balcony making herself comfortable.

She still had a bit of fever but she wasn't bothered about it. She was reminiscing all good days spend with her family which was no more with her. All mischiefs, leg pulling, camping in gardens, movies night everything. Their sweet little fights, their care for each other and protecting one another.

A movie of memories was playing in Sam's mind. Vee who had woken up and looked at other side only to find harry sleeping and sam wasn't there, he covered harry with duvet. He found the balcony door open and went to see only to find sam sipping on her coffee and lost in her thoughts.

He went and sat besides her which broke her chain of thoughts feeling his presence. Without looking at him she rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple.

"I Miss them but i won't get sad remembering them they will always be alive in my heart i will cherish the memories which i made with them and how can i be sad when i have such lovely people a big family who can do anything to make me happy and make me laugh and has got my back". Sam mumbled and he smiled.

"That's like my baby sis/baby". Vee and harry said. Harry woke up too finding himself alone and he saw balcony door open he came towards balcony only to hear sam talking.

He came and sat to other side of sam. Harry held her hand and she entwined their fingers together kissing the back of his hand.

Sam was sipping on the coffee when vee took it taking a sip too and harry took it from vee taking a sip like this they finished the coffee sharing from same mug.

After finishing vee went to freshen up leaving sam and harry alone in balcony. "Umm i feel like my parents accident was planned". Sam said staring out in space which made harry to look at her.

"Why do you think soo?". Harry asked embracing her and she made herself comfortable.

"I just feel my gut says it's planned and i suspect my relatives are behind all this from start they envied us and whenever we visit them they always ask how much do we earn and ask my parents how much property do we have and all other things they are very money minded always behind our money my parents used to provide for them and they set up a business for them to earn but they just don't want to work and want money without working even for a bit and this reason i made them stop giving money to them because they were taking advantage of my parents kindness and they started envying and hating us more. It was getting on my nerves because whenever i go with my family over there i was very cautious as to what we eat or every single details and i made an habit that whenever we come back we send our car for servicing because it always gets damaged in some or other way even when we don't take the car out. This time i wasn't there naa soo they must have taken advantage of it i am for sure they are thinking that they can get away easily with this and can take away everything but i won't let it happen i will doo anything to get to the root of this". Sam said gritting her teeths which made harry to look at her in Surprise but soon he got angry too.

"Don't worry baby sis everything will be taken care off mahi bhai, sourav dada, Harry's dad everyone has got involved in this and they will handle everything who so ever did this will regret it for sure and will pass on this information to them". Vee said entering the balcony.

"And your gut feeling is right this was all planned and cops are investigating it further and pressure has been build up on them seeing you are working for us and your family is a reputed one". Harry said and she nodded.