For His Own Good || Chapter 64

Zacznij od początku

"Look Sasha, I'm trying to not beat you up here if I'm being honest, so drop the key on your way out and let us be happy in peace." I said folding my arms over my chest as Luca hugged me from behind giving me a kiss on the cheek with a smile.

"So mature of you." He spoke into my ear making me giggle. I laughed when he nuzzled his nose into my neck. Ugh I love this idiot.

"So you care for him but will let him ruin his life for you?!"

"Luca knows the risks along with me, we chose to be together and that's our choice, so if you don't mind leave before I give into the desire to beat you up." I glared at her.

"When this all goes to shit you'll both see I was right about this never having to have happen in the first place!" She threw the key at me and I lunged for her but Luca held me back into a tight embrace.

"You're fucking dead bitch!" I shouted as I tried to get out of his grasp. She quickly ran for the door but stopped once her hand held the door nob.

"This will come back to bite you both in the ass. Don't forget Lyla, you two being together will cost him his job, future, and most importantly his family. You on the contrary won't be losing anything, don't ruin his life just for a stupid experiment of wanting to be with an older man or your teacher." She stormed out and I couldn't help but feel angry that he didn't let me at least punch her once.

     Finally letting go of me I sighed. He can lose everything because of me and it pissed me off that she got into my head so easily. It pissed me off that I let her get in there. We both knew the risks and we chose to be together but now that she said it it's making me think deeper on it. I mean I don't want to cost him his family. I've never had one and the last thing I'd want to do is break his up.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt stupid for letting tears stream down my face.

"What's wrong Lyla?" Luca pulled back and wiped my tears looking into my eyes.

"Lyla?"

"Luca do you want this?" I sniffed at the end of that question pushing myself away from him softly and wiping my tears.

"What kind of question is that Lyla? I'm here with you of course I want this." He spoke gently as his face turned slightly sad and he came to cup my face.

"Lyla don't let her get into your head." He said as he pecked my lips. I slowly removed his hands pulling back.

"Luca I-I know and I'm sorry I let her get in there but she's right. We thought about the risks and what not but I mean come on? Are we in this for the thrill or the long run? I-Luca your family, what about that?"

"Lyla what about them?" He sighed cupping my face once again and wiping the tears I didn't know I had streaming down my face. I let him do it and leaned into his touch.

"Luca we can't...I don't want to be responsible for breaking you guys apart." Sadly I spoke.

"Lyla..."

"No Luca we should stop." I removed his hands from my face and he folded his arms over his chest seeming rather upset.

"Lyla seriously?"

"Luca I haven't had a family of my own, the last thing I want is to break up yours don't you get that?!"

"Lyla I don't care about that! I-I just want you okay?! Don't close off to me like that, not like this Lyla..."

     I can't ruin your life Luca....you mean too much to me for me to break your life up in such a way.

"I should go..."

_____

Oh😔

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Vote and comment🤭