He was getting a lot of love on social media and in real life. It was really shocking to him. Von still wasn't used to this famous new lifestyle that he was living. I mean, it was one thing for him to be known by everybody back in Chicago. That was his hometown. That was where he grew up. That was the only life he knew at the time.

But now, traveling from city to city, state to state and all over the country all while having people screaming your name left and right was simply just a different feeling. He just grinned to himself lightly as he tried his best to respond to most of his fans on social media.

"Aye Von, you in hea?"

The sound of Durk's voice could be heard. He was knocking on the door to Von's dressing room.

"Yeah goofy."

Von muttered as his focus was still on his phone. Durk just opened the door, allowing himself inside along with Booka and Herb.

"I knew his ass would be in hea hiding like a bitch."

Herb snickered. Von just playfully sucked his teeth as he placed his phone down. He stood up, dabbing everyone up as they all congratulated him on his show tonight.

"Damn, a nigga can't take a quick break?"

Von snickered while looking at Herb.

"Naw nigga. Time is money. You still got that hosting tonight for your listening party."

Herb pointed. Von just playfully rolled his eyes, completely forgetting all about that. Ever since he signed a record deal with the famous producer Hitmaka aka Christian, Von's whole entire life did a complete 180. If he wasn't performing then he was in the studio. If he wasn't in the studio then he was working with the press doing all types of photoshoots for content. If he wasn't doing that, then he was doing a hosting at some club, or throwing listening parties for his music.

Von was just always super busy working, keeping himself occupied no matter what. Doing all of those things is what got him paid. Von would've never have thought about how quick the money would come in just from his music alone. It was just crazy too him.

But he enjoyed it nonetheless.

"Yeah, the tour bus is outside ready for you."

Booka said. Von just nodded as he quickly glanced in the mirror. He adjusted the chains he had around his neck. He kept the blunt in his mouth as he grabbed his phone before exiting.

They all followed behind him as security helped lead them out of the crowded arena. There were fans literally waiting right outside for them as they all screamed Von's name.

Von did his best to take pictures with some fans and sign autographs. He also found himself giving out money to a few younger kids that were surprisingly there. Durk, Herb and Booka did the same thing. It was like all of them were on top of the world. They went from being the biggest drug dealers in Chicago, to now being one of the biggest rap artist in the game.

Security led them safely inside the tour bus before they finally drove off. It was a huge luxurious tour bus that was super homey inside. Von took a seat on the couch along with Durk. Herb was busy digging in the fridge for something to drink while Booka sat at the table.

"Aye look, this shit is crazy. We been doing shows back to back all week in LA."

Durk said while shaking his head.

"Right. I can't wait ta go back to the A and just relax for a few days."

Von muttered.