Epilogue

Hi guys😭🤣 I read some of y'all comment and seriously I couldn't stop laughing. But honestly, I wasn't joking when I said it was the end. Sorry for giving some of y'alls a heart attack 😅. Anyways,  enjoy.

3rd person P.O.V.
............................

(5 years later)

She had no choice she kept telling herself. If she stayed his mother would have killed her anyways. That's what she said, she wasn't joking around with her. She wasn't trying to fool around with her.

Lysha knew everything she said, she will do.

"We'll have to fake your death." Yvonne said t Lysha, the same day of her kidnapping. Yvonne has that look in her eyes and Lysha couldn't help but fear her, she was scared. "F-Fake my death?"

"Yes!" The crazed woman exclaimed m grabbing her shoulders with a smile that creeped her out. "That's the only way to get my stupid son to let you go." Lysha knew what she said was true. If she happens to just disappear, he'll never stop looking for her.

It was that same night, and she could still hear Alejandros' deep voice vibrating throughout the mansion as she started making her way to the bathroom. As she turned a corner,  her eyes met Yvonne.

Yvonne looled slightly annoyed as she looked up at her. "You foolish girl! Why did you take your fucking time!" She grabbed her wrist, not giving the poor woman time to speak. "You know what,  just leave it. We're very late and my men-" gunshots started firing and Lysha gasped, her head whipped to see what it was but she tugged on her wrist.

"D-do you hear that?" Lysha whispered in worry, only for Yvonne to shrug her off. Dragging the younger woman to the kitchen. "Ignore it. Just walk faster." She urged.

They both started heading for the back doors when shouts and screams where heard. Lysha felt her heart clench and her body shiver in fear. Eventually they were out in the dark.

A car stood waiting for them. As Yvonne started rushing her inside, she tugged on her wrist. Tears on her cheeks as they both looked at each other. "What are you doing, you're wasting tim-"

"I don't want to leave anymore." Lysha broke the silence. It was like all the softness that Yvonne had in her immediately disappeared. A dark mood stood on top of her head. "What?"

"I choose Alejandro." She looked down at her fiddling fingers. She was shaking. "I can't j-just leave him. I love him. Please, don't m-make me go. I want to be with Alejandro, please." She was a sobbing mes in front of the older lady. Who showed no signs of pity for her.

Yvonne grew cold. Without warning, she slapped Lysha straight on the face, the poor girl went tumbling on the floor with tears. "Have you lost it!" She barked, pulling her up with her wrist. "Do you know how hard it was for me to decide to risk my whole family just for you?!"

Lysha couldn't help crying, her eyes were sunken from all the built up sadness she had to hide from Alejandro. "Please, I j-just want to be with Alejandro."

Yvonne shook her head. "You can't be this selfish." She grabbed her face. Forcing her to look in her eyes. "If you stay, cara mia. I'll make your life and his a living hell. You both won't ever be happy because I'll always be there to ruin it." Lysha gulped, watching as the woman started laughing to herself insanely. "Plus he's my son, eventually I'll turn him against you. You'll sadly have to watch him hate you. You love will be a lie."