Chapter eleven

..........................

Alejandro Rosario

.........

"Damien, why the fuck were you blowing up my phone?" I snapped as soon as I opened my office door. He was sat on my fucking chair, smoking his cigarette in my fucking office, inside my fucking house.

"Finally decided to show your ass?" He snickered, dropping his damn legs off my office table. Standing up as soon as I walked to take my seat.

Damien sat in front of me, still dragging the puff of smoke. "What do you want, I don't have time for any bullshit."

"Padre." I stiffened, folding my arms and leaning back on my chair. "He wants to see you." (Father)

"I'm busy." Damien knew me very well, and one thing I hated with a passion is my father. He's always on my arse, even though I'm clearly the boss now. "You can't keep hiding, Andro."

My jaw clenched as he smashed the cigarette butt on my table, then dusted his black suit. "I'm not fucking hiding from him, I'm just tired of how he's trying to control my damn life, Damien."

Damien was silent. "As my best friend, entertain him for a bit. For at least a few weeks." I asked.

"There's only so much I could do before he's on you again, Andro." Damien sighed, rubbing his brows. I understand that it was hard for him, and also not fair.

Leaving my father in the hands of my brothers and Damien's seems a bit selfish of me, but I needed a break from that prick.

It hasn't even been a full month and he's already trying to get me back in the Estate. I know as the boss, it's up to me to keep the family business in control, safe, running smoothly and most importantly, a secret.

I love my family, I grew up to love each and every man and woman in the Tijeras family, blood or not, if you grew up in the family, with the same roots, same battles, same bosses and people, you'd learn to love each like your own.

But I only asked Padre for a fucking month, a month away from all the chaos, the fame, the gunshots, missions, killings, family affairs, business balls, arrangements, fuck ups, deaths, pain, ....and more, but it seems he can't live without my fucking ass.

"I'll try  keeping him busy-" I smirked at my best friend, who narrowed his eyes on me. "-for a week."

"At least two?"

"One week."

"Twelve days?"

"Five days-"

"Fine, a week it fucking is." I rolled my eyes, Damien was one tough nut to crack, and maybe he's the reason why I'm going fucking insane, but even though he's a good damn friend.

"Okay, if that's it. Leave my fucking house."

Damien then smirked, with a cocky smile he laid his fucking feet on my table again. "The fuck-"

"What am I hearing, Andro? Care to share the news that Alessandro had the kind heart to share with me?"

I raised a brow, grabbing a file getting to work as he talked his ass off. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You've got a girl." I froze. Why the heck would Alessio open his fucking mouth? I thought we agreed that if he shuts up, I'll stop seeing her. Of course, it was a lie. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"A chick by the name... Lysha." He raised his brow, his locks of hair falling on his eyes. Damien flashed that mischievous smile that annoyed me. "Black curly short hair, brown eyes, light skinned, thick thighs, slim waist, wide hips, perky brea-"