Chapter three

..................................

"Let's do something fun tonight." This were Titi's first words when Louis walked out of that door. I smirked at my best friend. Nearly forgetting that Titi loved going out.

"Louis won't be back until like 2am in the morning and I'll just drop Gio at his nanny's." We were currently watching some random tv show, Gio is sitting between me and his mama. He seemed very interested in what the four colourful bears were doing.

"Are you sure?" I asked, raising a brow. Titi clearly didn't tell Louis we were going to go somewhere today. I didn't want any misunderstandings between them. "I mean, you didn't even inform Louis about-"

"He'll be fine." She whines, grabbing a scrunchie that was on the table, putting her hair in a messy bun. "I need to get out, Isha. Ever since I gave birth to Gio, I've been stuck in this house."

I ran my fingers through Gios' curly blond hair. I've been here for a week now, and I won't lie, I really want to go out and do something fun, like come on, I'm in fucking Italy. There's so much to see.

I grinned at Gio who stood on his feet, reaching out to grab my hair and pulling on it. "Giovanni is an angel, what do you mean by that." I defended my little nephew, who's eyes sparkled as if he heard me.

"...but I agree, let's do something fun!" Her grin widens on her face. "Let's tell Louis first!" And there, her grin dropped.

She jumped off the catch, startling Gio. "Let's go spoil ourselves!" Grabbing Gio, she carried him up the stairs as the little gem laughed.

"Hey, give him back to me!" I pouted, running after them. "My little munchkins!"

We were dressed and ready, Gio fast asleep in his mother's arms, and I held the bag that had everything he'd need. Titi and I were dressed casually but looked hot at the same time.

Especially Titi, her curves were very evident with that tight black skinny jean she had on, and the white crop-top. She looked ready to rock every man's world, sadly for them she was taken.

"Come on, where the hell is Zie." We were waiting for Gios' nanny, who was coming to pick him up. It's been nearly over twenty minutes and she said to give her ten.

Obviously, Titi was running out of patience. Her eyes darting from her watch to the front door. "Relax." I laughed. "She's probably stuck in traffic."

"Traffic? At two in the fucking afternoon?" She scoffed. "If Gio didn't love Zie like he does, I'd probably get him a new nanny. Also if she wasn't such a good nanny to my baby."

I nodded, it was hard to find good people and to trust them with your child. "She'll be here, relax." I repeated, rolling my eyes.

After five minutes of waiting, we heard a knock on the door, and Titi sighed. "Finally!" She exclaimed almost making Gio wake up, we both froze as he moves and whimpers in his sleep.

Watching the little champ fall back to sleep, we sighed in relief. "Finally." Titi whispered sheepishly, making me roll my eyes at her childish behavior.

Walking out, I caught a young woman, probably our age standing there nervously. Once she saw us, she grinned guiltily. "I am so sorry, Vivian. Traffic was really-"

Without a word, Vivian thrusts the small bag I held to her chest, moving and opening a car I'm assuming belongs to Zie, she buckle's Goi on a baby-sit that was in the back of her car.

"It's okay, Zie. Thanks for coming." Zie sighed in relief, before nodding. "I'll come get him around six or seven. He's milk bottles,  toys and extra clothes is in there."