Chapter thirty-two

As soon as Yanna and Alessandro left, the nigga thought it was finally time to tell me about the fucking party we attending in two damn days. "What if I don't want to go?" I sassed, raising a brow at the man who sat right in front of me.

Alejandro and I were sitting down one the love couch as The Notebook played in the background. He had his eyes on the screen as I stared at him, looking for any sort of emotion. I did get one, one very different. His eyes had softened as he turned his eyes to mine and caught them.

He held my eye contact so strongly and possessively. They were struggling to keep his bur I didn't snap away. He looked disappointed hearing those words spill from my mouth. As if what I said strikes him.

Alejandro nods softly, smiling at me but it was forced and fake. "It's okay." My brows raised. "It's your choice after all, bella." Silence fell between us, my mind refused to accept what he said as I looked back at him.

"What?" I asked dumbly, and he looked away. Paying all his attention on the screen in front of us. "You don't have to come. I won't force you to."

Fuck, what's up with him?

Blinking rapidly, I stared stupidly at him. I can't believe what I am hearing, what is going on with me. Is it my ears? Or I'm running mad...

"You're not gonna fight me on this?" He shook his head, blankly staring at the screen. His body posture was stiff and firm like it always is, but I saw the raw emotions in his eyes. The disappointment in them...

"There's nothing to fight about, baby."

"So, I don't need to go?" He turned to make eye contact and smiles, shaking his head no. "You won't force me to?"

"I will not." A nonchalant smile came on his lips before he look back on the screen. "Want takeouts?"

Speechless, I sat quiet like a fool. Looking at him in shock and hesitation. Once he cooled down, I felt a smile rising on my face. Nah, this can't be happening.

"Dolci sapori." Alejandro said, turning around to give me a questioning stare. I frowned, looking at him like a fool. A smile came on his face as he chuckles. "Sweet Flavors, an Italian restaurant. What do you think about getting something from there?"

"Oh!" I laughed, smiling up at him. Secretly, I knew what he said, from the little practice I've been doing. I'm not going to reveal that I understand a few things in Italian, maybe later.

Alejandro kisses my forehead, a gesture that increased my smile suddenly, as he went on to order something from the said Italian restaurant. Secretly, I wished he orders for me something sweet. This Italian dish might sound delicious but not all where delicious.

He came back after a few minutes, run his fingers through his hair. They laid messy on his forehead as he grabbed me by the hips, pulling me towards him. He peppers my face with kisses, before pecking my lips. "Italian pizza sounds good?"

"Perfect."

"Come let's watch something." A smile took over my face and I bounced in his arms. He frowned. "Not the Notebook." My face fell as I glared and at him. "Please."

"No bella, we've already watched it so many-"

"Please!" I jumped up and down, making him groan as he lets go of me, moving to take seat on the couch. He flopped down, petting his chest.

I smiled widely, happy that I've won again. "Fine, just this once." Cuddling up at him, he used his arms to embrace me like a blanket.