Chapter forty

We had about three hours before the party and Alejandro still had me in the same position he wanted me. His arms where still wrapped around my naked frame as he held me tightly to him.

"Alejandro." I decided to call after fifteen minutes of being like this. He hummed, a sign that he heard me but didn't move a muscle. "You have to let me go. We have a party to attend."

Alejandro ran his hands through my hair. His eyes held mine and he smiled at me. "You lool absolutely beautiful, bambina." I laughed, shaking my head. My fingers went through his hair. "Come, let's feed you. You must be starving."

Alejandro finally lets me go as I grabbed the towel wrapped it around my naked frame. He watched me walk inside his bedroom walkin closet. Looking around, i grabbed one of his white shirt and shorts. The shorts fits tightly around my hips, but his shirt was baggy and long.

Walking out, i found him in much comfortable clothing as he smiles softly at me. His arms grabbing my waist immediately and he picked me up. "You do know that I can walk right?" I asked, pouting. He shrugs hus shoulders and walked out with me.

"I can't seem to let you go baby, and I don't want to." He kissed my forehead lovingly,  tugging me to him. As he walked down the stares with me in his arms, I smelt the delicious aroma of Greddas' cooking.

I can't believe I won't be tasting her food anymore, this might just be the last time.

Wr pulled up to the dinning hall, and i gaped at the food on the table. Gredda and two other maids where arranging everything as we walked in. She smiles, looking up at us as we approached her.
"There you two are, come come! Dinner is ready."

Alejandro nodded, thanking her before she was excused along with the others. He pulled out a change and helped me on it. Pushing me in, he grabbed one chair and pullrd it really close to my side and sat facing me. "Wow, looks delicious doesn't it?" I asked, grinning at him.

Alejandro smiles but says nothing, grabbing a plate and started piling it up with food. My jaw dropped slightly. "Hey stop, that's too much!"

"Come on baby, you've got to eat." He insisted, adding three steaks on my plate. My eyes widens. "B-But I can't finish all of that!"

"I'll help you finish it. Now, please eat. We have about-" he turned to look at the clock up on the wall right in front of the dinning room door. "-two and a half hour before we need to leave."

Sighing, I nodded and took a fork and stabbed it on some smashed potatoes. "Fine." I put a big spoonful in my mouth.

I walked out of the closet holding the dress in my hand. Laying down on tge couch. Currently, I'm in my lacy matching black undergarments. When I heard a knock on my door before Alejandro walked in. Rolling my eyes, i sighed.

I don't know if to annoyed or saddened. He doesn't want to leave me to myself. Keeps following me around and i feared he just might not leave me to myself tonight.

His eyes wonders my body, and i folded my arms when i saw that look in his eyes. He walked to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me to his chest. His jands cupped my ass and he gave them a good squeeze. "Alejandro, not now. We don't have time for this." The man ignored me as he leaned down and captured my lips in a heated kiss. Alejandro pulls away.

"He held me securely against him, drawing me back in his chest before he wordlessly lowered his head into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck I missed you-I missed this..." he groaned huskily into my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine. My heart swelled.