Chapter thirty

⚠️ WARNING: sexual content ahead⚠️

Alejandro Rosario Tijeras (P.O.V)
.

.....................................................

Her eyes watered slightly as she ran her delicate small chubby fingers on the diamond necklace around her neck. I stood behind her, gazing at her sweet reaction through the mirror. She hadn't said anything yet, her lips slightly pouted and eyes wet with tears.

My hands wrapped around her waist, laying my chin on her shoulder. Taking in the beauty in front of me. The woman that's mine, mine and only mine. The woman I'd do absolutely anything for. The one I'd kill for and die for. There she is, my destruction, my ending, but also my meaning of life.

I hadn't said the three words yet. But it was heavy on my tongue, and each day with her, had me trembling as all I'd want to do is tell her just how I feel. Just how much I've fallen in love with her. That she's it for me. That she's my beginning and ending, my now and forever.

But with what happened yesterday, I was not sure. She isn't herself, she's closed off and I've done it again.

Fuck, she's something I'd waited for without knowing, but I'm a fool. I couldn't tell her what I'm feeling in fear of having her taken away from me, in fear of giving her that power over me. "You like, bella?"

She met my eyes through the mirror, a smile rising on her beautiful face. "I love it." She sniffed, looking down at her chest, gazing softly at the beautiful diamond necklace. "Thank you so much, but this must have been expensive, Alejandro."

Did she see herself? She deserved more.

"You deserve it, plus you're worth more than this, a thousand times more." I laid a kiss on her shoulder, watching her bite down on her lips. "...but you didn't have to-"

"Shh." She immediately shut her plump lips at my command. Her doe-eyes meeting mine on the mirror. "I'll give you that and so much more, tesoro. You deserve it all."

"It's beautiful.." Fuck, when she looks at me like that, I loose my fucking mind. She smiled, glancing back down at the necklace in awe. "Thank you so much." Turning around to face me, she cupped my face in her hands, drawing me down for a kiss.

My hands ventured down her sides, holding her close as the once innocent peck transformed into a passionate battle. Pulling away for a brief second, to allow her to catch her breath, I whispered against her red lips, "Just promise me you won't take it off, hmm baby?"

"Never." She softly muttered, pressing her lips to mine again. She melted into my arms, allowing me to consume her completely, the feel of her lips molding into my own made a satisfied groan brew in the apex of my throat. Fuck...

You would think I'd get used to it by now but every kiss we had felt like it was the first all over again. Deepening the kiss, she parted her lips further, a pleasurable sigh escaping her.

Another sigh of satisfaction past her parted lips at the feel of my lips on her skin. Her head titled instinctively to the side as I wrapped my had around her throat, holding her in place.

I trailed open mouth kisses along the base of her neck, until finally I found the spot that had her knees buckling and her lips parting further.

"Alejandro-" she whined, clutching onto me.  I hummed in response, and the action sent shivers down her spine as I continued to rain kisses down on her soft dark skin.

"Let me take care of you, mi amore." My raspy tone whispered in her ear. She wordlessly nodded her head, after I pulled away for confirmation.

Lifting her chin up and holding her gaze. A nervous gleam coupled with a love filled spell shinning through her dark eyes . Our lips instinctively found one another, the kiss stealing both hers and my breath away as my hands lowered to her behind.