Chapter twenty-five

Alejandro volunteered to wash our plates and glasses as we finished eating. He was currently in the kitchen as I sat in his bedroom, on his bed and entertaining myself with the television. Watching some Spanish Romance.

Events that took place for the pass three hours brought a smile on my face, leaving me a smiling fool. I had to remind myself not to get to over my head, or I'd be calling trouble for myself.

Ian' ain't that typa girl to fall easily for someone, Even though I'd crush easily, liking someone wasn't something I'd do everyday, but with Alejandro, I had to be cautious.

My phone pinged and I grabbed in, my brows furrowed when a few messages popped up. Immediately running to answer them.

Big Bro Yem 💩

I've missed my little miss champ. How are you doing?

Lysha 😁

Don't lie asshole, you don't even call.

Yemi Dawson, my big brother was my only family after father's death. He was always there for me and made sure I got the best education. He worked so hard just to keep custody on me when papa died.

Even though we were left with a fortune from our parents, it wasn't enough to ensure my that he could keep me safe.

Yemi was only seventeen at that time, and so he couldn't really be my guardian, seeing that he was underage. I was told that they were going to look for a foster home for me but he fought nook and croon, convincing the judge he was ready to take care of m and that he would do anything for my safety.

I love him so much, bes brother I could have.

Big Bro Yem 💩

You just miss me, champ. Don't be bitter. I hope to see you very soon.

Lysha 😁

Maybe soon or might take a while.

Titilope 😼

Girl we'll be up in a few minutes, hope you're okay.

I couldn't help remember that Titi and Louis where returning today. How could I forget. She'd be mad, so pissed off with me. I hate pissing her off, especially if she just wanted to see me happy.

With hesitation, I replied with an 'okay' and laid my phone down on the table next to the bed. Looking back to the screen, deciding it best I relaxed. I'll deal with that later.

The door was pushed open, and Alejandro walks in in all his glory, making me drool like a stupid fool. I looked away from his tall and masculine physique to his handsome face. "You done?"

Nodding, he got in bed with me, pulling me down with him so we got underneath that sheets. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Yeah, missed you..." I rolled my eyes, he's one dramatically prick when he wants to be.

Alejandros' head disappeared inside my neck and he inhaled. Bringing me closer to him. "You look so fucking good in my shirt, baby." He said, coming out to look in my eyes. "Males me think of different ways I could fûck you in it."