Chapter nine

..............

"Take me home, please." I asked Alejandro as soon as I was done with my breakfast. "... and thank you for the breakfast." It was delicious, especially the pancakes. They were sweet, soft and well cooked.

Pushing the plate away, I jumped off the stool, getting on my feet. "So soon, bella? "

"Well, I don't know you and my friends are probably worried sick and wondering where the hell I am." Titi must be going insane, but I hope she was okay and Louis was the one who actually came to get her last night. "I also need to check if they are okay."

Alejandro nodded. "Go get dressed, I got you comfy clothing, it's on the couch, in the same room you woke up in."

I turned to leave but froze, turning back around. "Oh, and have you seen my phone?"

Alejandro reached behind his back pocket and pulled out my red iphone. He hands it to me. "You've got texts after texts coming in. Looks like your friends are probably worried. You should check it out."

"Thanks. Gimme a minute." Gesturing to the staircase. "I'll be down soon."

"I'll wait in the living area, piccola."

Running back up the stairs, down the hallway and into the room. I shut it behind me silently, immediately unlocking my phone. I cringed at the texts messages that pilled up.

Big Bro Yem 💩

How is my annoying sister doing, everything alright there?

Titilope 😼

Bish, where you at? I'm starting to get worried, it's way past midday, get ya as back here.

Titilope 😼

Fucking goodness, Isha. Answer your damn phone. You're driving me insane.

Titilope 😼

Imma call the paw paw if ya don't text me before 6pm. Girl bye, you better text me.

Tiffany 🙃

Please, text when you see my message. Titi is going insane over here. Just got to her place and she's nagging my arse, like I know where you are.

Tiffany 🙃

Btw, I know you probably getting some dick now😉

Laughing at how silly my friends could be. Even though, I had to get home before Titi had a heart attack.. seeing that she worries for the littlest things. I didn't want to worry them any further, so I better pack my ass and go.

I was just about to get dressed in to the really comfy looking hoodie and sweatpants when a text from an unknown number popped up on my screen. I frowned as I started reading.

Unknown.

I'm sorry baby. I miss you.

That was odd, who the heck is that. Shrugging my shoulders, I started getting dressed. Putting my hair in a high ponytail and unbuttoning the shirt I had on.

I know this must be strange, but I brought the shirt to my nose and sniffed it, shutting my eyes and moaning in bliss. Like could you blame me? Alejandro smelled so fucking good.