Chapter thirty-three

..........    ..........    .........

"Wait, I-I can't do this." My heart was speeding up. Fear gripped me on the throat, shocking me. A moan went pass my lips and I shut my eyes, laying my head on his chest. I moaned once more in frustration. "I'm fucking shaking."

Alejandro chuckles instead, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look in his eyes. "Calm down, baby. I got you, okay." Those words didn't do anything to stop me, I was still very much scared and about ready to shit my fucking pants.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck...." I inhaled, gripping his shirt in my fist tightly. "What if I die?"

"I wouldn't let anything happen to you, mi amore." He pulled me in for a hug, his fingers going through my head. "Have a little faith in me, mmh?"

"But, we'll be in the fucking air for a solid hour! Anything can happen." I'm very sure Alejandro was getting annoyed with me, with the amount of sighs he released. Even though, he's very calm and patience with me, thanks fuck.

Grabbing my face, he glares at me. "Lysha, nothing and I mean fucking nothing will happen to you. I won't let it. Now, get in the damn plane." When I didn't move, he deliberately sweeps me off my feet and carries me bridal style inside the plan.

My eyes were shut tight, holding on to him. I felt him lay me down on a seat before taking his next to me. "You can open your eyes now, bella."

Looking around, I shivered in fear. Yes, I'm afraid of fucking heights and soon enough this plan will be kilometers away from the ground, taking us to Sicily for Alejandro's birthday party.

If I wasn't so nervous maybe I'd be much excited but fuck this, I didn't like flying. I could barely take the flight to Italy when I first moved here. Luckily with the sleeping pills given to me, I was fast asleep for that whole six hours flight.

Alejandro refused to let me take them. Said it would make the whole journey less exciting. Only he didn't understand that I didn't give a flying fuck about this part of our journey to Sicily. "We're everyone else?" I asked looking around.

The plan had little seats like it normally has,   the space is way bigger and it looked hella expensive. "This is my private plane." My eyes snapped to the man sitting next to me.  He held a glass and took small sips of his wife if I'm right. Casually just humming to the soft background music.

"You own a whole damn plane?"

Nodding, he smiled softly. "What would you like to drink, bella?" Still very flabbergasted, I nodded silently. My eyes glued to his face. I watched him silently. Taking in his features and trying to figure him out and who this man is.

Alejandro signals a man to us, who walks in with a bottle of red wine. "Signore, devo riempire il bicchiere della signora?" My eyes took note of how the slight old man bows his head softly at me I respect. Making me smile back warmly.

Alejandro nods his head. "Sì, grazie Pablo". He thanked the man as he filled a glass, before stepping back and out of sight. Taking the now full glass of wine, Alejandro turns to face me.

Raising the glass to my lips, he nods. "Open you for me, piccolà." His tongue darts out to lick his bottom lip so sensually. My stomach drops, eyes dropping as well as I felt something heavy on my chest and stomach.

Rubbing the cold glass on my lips, I let him help me take a sip. The whole situation felt so intimate and left me breathing heavily. Once I took three gulps down my throat. Alejandro's eyes darkened, even though with this much tension....he pulled away and cleared his throat like nothing happened.