Chapter sixteen

Louis had disappeared along with Alejandro and Alessandro. Leaving us, the ladies alone. Obviously, Stephanie was giving me looks that said I'm pretty much not welcomed here. And if I didn't have tough skin, I'd probably crawl in a hole and hide.

Obviously, she wasn't scary looking, her height didn't intimidate me even if she stood 2ft taller than me, what did scare me is the look she gave me. The look of pure hate even though she didn't know me. That look told me it was more than just the fact that her boyfriend paid such attention to me.

Maybe my existence and presence clearly annoyed the fuck outta her. She didn't hide her annoyance and maybe even hate, but I didn't care. I was not about to start a fight, I didn't want to embarrass both of us, and I'm sure she'd not want that too.

The men were gone, leaving Titi, Yanna, Stephanie and I. We stood facing each other, no one saying anything. Of course, their men just had to tell us to not move and stay put. But it was getting awkward as we just stood there, looking at each other.

Out of us four, Yanna seemed the most uncomfortable, like she'd do anything to disappear. I didn't blame her, but it made me feel bad when she'd often raise her head to see if Alessandro was heading back, and then look down at her glass of red wine.

Stephanie cleared her throat, making Yanna flinch. "Vivian, I didn't know you had a sister." She asked, her eyes trained on me instead of the person she was currently talking to. By the look, I knew she's looking for trouble.

"Yeah, I do." Titi was short and straight, sipping her wine and looking around. Stephanie obviously didn't like that, because her eyes snapped to Titi, and she held a look of disgust. "You both look nothing like each other, though."

"Yeah, we don't." I would have laughed at Titi's clear disinterest, she didn't even try to hide that Stephanie was annoying her. Stephanie on the other hand didn't give up. "I'm guessing she's the older one?"

"Nope, I am." Stephanie nodded, taking a drink of her champagne. God I beg, let this bitch shut up so I can rest my head. The more she talked the more I wish I could throw a punch on her pretty little face.

"Lysha, is it?"

"No, Obama." I said sarcastically, making Yanna laugh in amusement. With a look form Stephanie, Yanna immediately went quiet. "I'm sure you heard my name well and clear, cut the bullshit."

"You're pretty cocky for yourself." Her head dropped to the side as she eyed me from head to toe. "Just so you know, Jandro likes his women with less meat."

"Well it makes sense, look at you. All boney." I shook my head, pouting softly. "That's a shame. He has no idea what he's missing."

Glaring at me, she laughed afterwards, it was so fake it hurt my ears. "You think you're funny, huh?"

"Well, you just laughed." My eyes looked around, trying to avoid her judge filled gaze. I found myself looking around for incase I spot Alejandro with my eyes.

"You really are a bitch."

"Only noticed now?"  She turned red on the face, bothered with my come-back. Her fist clenching the glass she held. If she didn't calm down, she'd shatter it in pieces and it'll only hurt her at the end, but who am I to care?

"Stay on your level, Lysha or else you'll regret it. You have no idea who I am." She threatened. "Stay away from Alejandro or else..."

"Or else what?" I challenged, stepping forward. "What the fuck will you do, Stephanie?"  Staring down at me, Stephanie was about ready to explode but I could see she was trying to control it.

I frowned when she started smiling like a mad woman, her head was thrown back as she laughed, as though this was all funny. Yanna visibly shifts away from her, coming to stand next to Titi's side.