Chapter six

..................

.........  .........    .......    ......    ......   .........  ............

Titi grabs one of Louis' car, a beautiful expensive looking car, a Land Rover. It's black in colour with huge wheels, the windows were tint black, and it purred like a kitty cat.

We hoped in the car, Titi obviously on the drivers' seat. Our seatbelts on, and the car was out the gates. We were currently singing one of Alicia keys song, 'girl on fire'. It was one of her old songs but we jammed to it like we were having our last breaths.

It was actually a good night, and the stars where out and shimmering. The night was still young even though it's 11 pm in the fucking night. I sat next to Titi and Tiffany was in the back seat, bouncing to the song as though she's already drunk out of her ass.

"She's fucking on fireee!" Titi and I laughed as Tiffany spilled shit, giving us her best 'version' of the song. The funny part is how her high pitched tone cracked badly. "Oh, she's fucking on fire, fire, fire. This girl's on fucking fire!"

"Oh please, shut the hell up!" Titi shouted above her voice, making Tiffany glare at her with a pout. "You sound like a dying rat, goodness."

Rolling her eyes, she smirked at us. "Looks like someone is jealous." I laughed, smirking at Titi. We were now a few  minutes away, about ten or twenty minutes before reaching the club.

"Me? Jealous?" She snorted, shaking her head as she bounced on her seat, excitement in her eyes. "You wish, Fany. No one wants to sound like a dying rat when they open their fucking mouth."

This only amused Tiffany further, so she leans in closer to my seat from behind, grabbing the head of my passenger seat as she moved in close to my ear. Whispering loud enough for Titi to hear. "Hear that, Lysha? Sounds like a jealous bitch to me."

"Tiffany, don't make me beat yo' ass!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm scared." Tiffany dramatically cried, pure sarcasm dripping from her lips. She shook my seat, pouting. "Lysha, Lysha. Don't let her get me." I watched Titi send her a short glare before looking at the road. "Don't let the crazy old bitch get me."

With a sudden stop, the car moved slightly forward, making Tiffany fly out if her seat and landing face-first to the window. She groaned and I couldn't help when I started laughing my ass out. "The fuck!" Tiffany quickly got up, and sat rubbing her forehead, pouting at us both.

Laughing, Titi smirked. "Oh, you okay there little bitch?"

"Motherfucker!"

"I love you too, Fany."

......  ......  ......

"That guy's checking you out, Fany." Titi pointe at a man. He was fairly good looking, pale skin even in the dark club, his eye color probably blue, blondish red hair, and a tattoo that ran up his neck.