Chapter twenty-six

UNEDITED!!!!

I didn't edit this, so lots of spelling error, just bare with me.

.......................................................................

Titi and Tiffany had disappeared, leaving alone in a room filled with strangers. Not that they deliberately left me, but Louis called for them so they'd talk privately. And so that's why they had to leave, I just wasn't invited with them, by they'd be back soon.

I sat on a huge brown in color couch, with a red cup filled with orange juice. Looking from corner to corner just for entertainment. Boredom clear on my face, a sign of my disinterest.

My body tenses up when a woman sat next to me. A soft sigh runs pass her lips just as she flops down. Side-eyeing her, I took note of her cute little crop top red in color and black jeans. She also held the same red cup I held, biting sluggishly on her bottom lip.

Her ginger hair was cute, cut short, with her blue eyes glaring at anyone and everyone here. Looks like she also didn't want t be here. Just by the look she gave every woman that attended the baby shower.

"You good girl?" Her eyes snapped to my figure, and immediately she narrowed them at me. Studying me softly, those blue pools questioning my existence.

I was a knew face, and she obviously doesn't know me. And that's why I spoke up, helping her out of her misery when she tried so hard to remember a face like mine. "First time-" I gestured around. "Ion' know anyone here, came with'ta friend."

Gingerhead nods softly, her eyes still strongly on my figure. "I see that. So who are you?" Kissing my teeth, annoyed with the tone she used, I told my ass to shut the fuck up and not act up.

"The names Lysha-" I extended my hand for a handshake, gingerhead stares at it, contemplating whether to take it or not. With an inhale, she finally took my hand. "-Lysha Dawson."

"Fiore Encontino." Her name had power behind it. Immediately I knew she is someone with power, probably money too. She's one of them, one of Louis and his family.

"Well nice to meet you." I looked forward. "I'm assuming you're from the baby-mamas' side of the family." Seeing that Louis' had only one sister.

"Yup." She grimaced in clear frustration. "Anastasia Encontino, she's my big sister." Oh, well they looked absolutely nothing like each other. Anastasia, the sweet short woman with a round belly had dark hair, black and silky. She had gorgeous earthy brown eyes and cute fat on her cheeks.

Unlike her sister, Fiore Encontino, with ginger hair, nose piercing that fell out the holes of her nose, blue eyes, sharp jawline and taller than a pole herself, her dressing style something to the imagination, very revealing. They were so different, you'd never think they are sisters.

"Da same Da same." I mumbled to myself in thought. "Well, I wouldn't have known if ya' hadn't said shit. You both straight different." Fiore shrugs her shoulders, which remained tense.

"So what's with ya'?" I elbowed her arm. "What's with the da' long face?" We both took a sip of our drinks, watching the people dance around and entertain themselves. Fiore made a displeased face and I knew. "I'm guessing you ain't drinking anything but alcohol."

"Bingo!" She snapped sarcastically, rolling her very pretty eyes at me, side eyeing the fuck outta me. "I need this or else I'm not surviving this shit."

I hummed, realizing how snappy and moody and incredibly edgy she is. She is the perfect example of 'fucking badass and don't mess with me', have mercy lord on this kid.