Chapter eighteen

Alejandro Rosario
............................

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, man. Like what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Damien smirked, not taking my serious tone seriously. He confidently rolled his fucking eyes at me.

"Calm down. Ain't no fuss and about, chill out."

"Tell me to chill out one more fucking time, I promise I'll use your fucking blood as wine." My threats fell to deaf ears as he folded his arms, smirking cockily at me.
"Well it'll be some good wine I tell ya'."

"You know what, get the fuck out or I'll shoot you."

"You've said shit like that a lota' times and guess what, Alejandro?" He paused. "You did no shit. Cause you're a coward-" he didn't finish when I pulled out my gun, loosening the safety and pointing it right on his fucking forehead.

"Damnit man, you playin' aight?" He smiled sheepishly, raising his hands. I raised a brow and cocked the gun lower on his chest.

"Want to test if I am?" He shook his head, laughing his arse off right in front of my fucking face. Man, how in the world did I end up with him as my best mate? "Mmmh?"

"Nah I'm good." He then dropped his hands as I tucked my gun back on my waist. "You got something to do or somethin'?"

Looking down at my phone, I saw Mario one of my mens' text. I frowned at what he said. "Nothing. Why?"

Mario kart

Boss, she's putting up a fight and won't come with me.

Lysha, she'll one day be the death of me. I don't know what's with her, but everything about her excites me and attracts me. I couldn't deny how badly I was attracted to her. She was addictive.

Earlier today, I got a taste of her sweet skin. Damn, she was pure candy and if Stephanie wasn't there I would have done much worse, probably ravish her till she can't remember her name, till she can't walk, till she questions herself and realizes that she couldn't deny what we have, whatever it even was.

"I'm guessing it has something to do with her." Damien got the facts, he sat silently and stared at me. It was so intense but I didn't care.

"So what if it is?"

"You've got to let the girl go, Alejandro. She ain't for you."

My eyes slowly raised and I glared down at him, giving him my most hateful look. "And how the fuck do you know that Damien, mmh?" He blankly gave me a look in his eyes. "Cause last time I checked, you suck at relationships. You're shit at it."

My eyes dropped back down on my phone. Texting Mario back with strict instructions. Making sure he knew I wasn't playing or kidding about.

Alejandro

Get her ass here, Mario. I don't give flying shits how you do it. Just make sure she isn't harmed in anyway. Am I fucking clear?

Mario

Yes, boss.

"Fucking bastard." Damien cursed at me but finally shut up about Lysha. He sighed. "But seriously man, you've got to come back down to the party or else your father will have your ass."