tubbos craftin a paddle

Start from the beginning

The bee boy flies himself up to the main entrance of Ranboo's mountainside cave. The cave sticks out like a sour thumb compared to the rest of the mountain. It's not hard to miss. It's even more noticeable with all sorts of purple particles floating around outside of it. Must mean he is home. Those purple particles make it easy to find where the enderman has been recently.

He lands on the front platform of his cave. There's no door, so he has an easy view of the inside of his home. Tubbo peeks his head around. He can't tell where Ranboo is, however lots of rummaging of items is going on inside the cave. It's already not sounding good for the enderboy.

Without permission, the boy walks on in to his friend's cave home. Ranboo is too busy to notice him at first anyway. It looks like he's- rearranging the items in his chests? Or perhaps searching for something. Who knows. Whatever he's doing is noisy.

He makes his presence known by slapping his open palm on the blackstone brick wall. Not expecting it to freak out the boy. Ranboo nearly jumps out of his skin, accidentally whacking his head on the chest lid he was previously going through. He whines out in pain.

"My bad. Ranboo, let's have chat, mate." Tubbo mutters out with a sigh. "I've heard some of our friends complaining they are missing resources. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" He starts, wasting no time to get to the point of their conversation. He doesn't want to make this a pain in the ass. He just wants the truth as soon as he can.

Gratefully Ranboo's emotions are simple to read. Thanks to that thin, long and wavy tail behind him. Anyone can tell when he is trying to think up a lie. Or avoid anymore questioning.

Tubbo has learned to watch his tail to figure out his emotions. Especially in situations like this. Anytime the boy is hiding something, or not telling the full truth; his tail presses against his back. It makes all interrogations a walk in the park. If only everyone else was this straightforward.

Ranboo spins around on his heels, slamming the chest he was looking through and rubbing the now sore spot on his head. He wasn't expecting company. He's used to Phil showing up out of no where, but definitely not Tubbo. He stares at the boy with a confused glance.

"I don't know what you're talking about, nope." The enderboy shakes his head quickly. Everyone on the server knows Ranboo as the spoiled brat. He takes what he wants, and makes everything about himself. Typical of the boy to deny anything that could possibly get him in trouble.

The brunet glances around his pretty cluttered cave. His home is full of purple crystals and blackstone blocks- and way too many chests for one person to keep inventory of. Further down the cave is a few other necessities such as a single red colored bed, crafting table and nether portal. For a place to live, it's awfully small. Ranboo seems happy with it though.

"Are you sure? Wilbur and Tommy both said they've seen you taking their valuables from their chests. Like diamonds, and weapons." Ranboo freezes in place hearing their names. Of course they'd snitch on him to Tubbo. It's not like they have anything better to do. The bastards they are! Tommy would give anything just so Ranboo gets in trouble. Like some type of sibling rivalry for favorite child.

He clears his throat, looking pretty much everywhere except Tubbo.

"Hmmmm... yep, nope. Not me. Maybe ask Fundy. He likes to- uh, store things in his mouth and run away! Did you know if he dies- the items in his mouth won't drop?!" Tubbo raises an eyebrow at the suddenly rambling boy. As if that didn't make him suspicious enough to question. He looks over at the multiple chests lined up on the wall.

"Okay, then you wouldn't mind if I went through your chests? If you're not hiding anything then it should be fine right?" The bee boy saunters over to the chests. He's a little surprised to see how well and organized the enderboy is keeping them. Every chest is labeled with what's inside of them. From wood, to stone, to stacks of netherrack, and most importantly a chest full of valuables. He could assume that's where he would place Wilbur's diamonds if he took them.