Wanting More || Chapter 59

Start from the beginning

"Oh come on Mr.Grey..." Paola said as she pouted perking her breasts.

"Ms.Sánchez you're making me nauseous please stop." I snickered trying to hold back when she looked rather hurt by his comment.

"You don't have to be rude!" She stormed off making me, Elena, and Delilah laugh. Sofi on the other hand ran after her.

"Fucking hell that shit was awesome!" Delilah chimed making me laugh as I high five with her.

"Hey Mr.Grey can I use your restroom?" I asked with a smirk to which he bit back his smile.

"Sorry but I have company, maybe later?"

"Who's over?" The question left my lips as a pout formed on them. My mind just kept thinking about his lips on mines.

"My parents."

"Oh...okay...we should go." I said turning around. Luca grabbed me turning me around and pecked my lips rather quickly making me immediately blushingly smile.

"Paola could see." I whispered turning me head pulling back.

"I made sure she wasn't looking." Oh...sneaky man.

"I'll see you later Lyla." He winked and I blushed harder walking away with the group.

The night went by rather quickly and these idiots were all drunk as fuck by the end of it. After making sure they were all in the room safely Luca came and picked me up on campus after I had showered and changed into comfortable clothes. We were currently standing in his living room a few steps from each other both of us burning with desire.

"You look....so edible Lyla." He said keeping eye contact with a smirk. I bit my bottom lip before jumping into his arms placing my lips on his.

Luca placed his hands on the back of my thighs lifting me up as mines went around his neck. I moaned into his lips as he took me to his room. After gently placing me on the bed horizontally never allowing our lips to detach he started to thrust into me moving our bodies back and forth as I moaned into his mouth.

His thrusting pace increased making our lips detach as we panted mixing our breaths. The tip of our noses were touching as we looked into each others eyes slowly reaching our peak. He thrusted a few more times before my eyes slightly closed and my mouth opened. A grunt left my lips as I unraveled under him looking into his eyes. Fucking hell, I will never get tired of how intimate our little sessions get. It just always felt so good.

He came shortly after and I stayed with my arms placed on his nape as his stayed on either side of my head. We kept panting trying to catch our breaths but when he tried to move I stopped him.

"Luca I....I want more..." shyly and lowly my voice spoke.

"Baby...." Luca spoke in a soft gentle tone.

     I knew he probably thought I was too caught up in the moment but in all honesty I'm ready to give him my body. I've thought about it for so long that I definitely wanted to go further. I was scared at first but maybe my mind would just focus on Luca. I loved him.

"I want to..." reassuringly I spoke.

"Lyla you might of had too much to drink."

"Luca I drank one beer, please..." I kissed him and pulled back with pleading eyes.

"Lyla...."

"Luca please...." he sighed before kissing me. He kissed me with so much passion that I knew he wasn't fighting anymore.

"Oh but Luca I..I'm not really experienced..." I said timidly as he looked at me with no emotion on display. I knew that he was informed on my past trauma but I wanted to let him know I haven't had not even one experience with anyone who didn't force themselves into me.

"I...the times I've had it done to me they weren't....uh...consensual...none of them..." throughout my speaking I would glance away from time to time feeling to timid to admit anything to him. He wanted to asked how many times I was hurt and claimed without consent but he decided against it which I deeply appreciated. I could see all the curiosity in his eyes like before.

"Lyla.." he said softly as he caressed my cheek. I leaned into his touch feeling at home whenever he was near me or touched me.

"Hmm?" I bit my bottom lip looking into his hypnotizing eyes.

"Do you want me to show you what real pleasure is like?"

"Yes...please..."

"If you ever want me to stop just tell me and I'll stop okay?"

"Okay." he smiled as he came down slowly and claimed my lips with so much passion. He wanted to help me forget all those hurtful experiences and fill them with new passionate ones which I wasn't complaining about.

_____

It's happenningggggg🤭

THIS IS NOT A DRIL‼️

Xoxo😏,

~Thunder~

Are we ready?🫣