Chapter 25

Luxx stretches his arms and yawns, leaning his head up against the wall and stares forward at Marcia.

"So, um... What are you guys going to do for the talent show? Any plans?" The blonde asks, feeling slightly awkward. "...Well, of course you have plans! That's why you're here," Marcia huffs.

"Yes. I am planning to give the best performance of the night!," Stan chuckles, placing a hand near his mouth. "I think that I am the prettiest queen here, anyways," He grins to the redhead beside him.

"Oh, whatever," Jax, or... Kyle rolls his eyes, huffing. "I think that I have this one in the bag. You see these?" He tugs on the long extensions in his hair, which are tied into two long braids. "I'm going to do something amazing with these," He turns his head, ad he hears a name called on stage.

"Luxx Noir London? It's your turn!" The announcer states, and the boy in question gets up from his seat.

"Well, it looks like it's my turn now! See ya other girls soon, if you can survive not dying from how good my performance is!" He grins before waving off, running on stage.

All things considered, Stan's performance was not nearly as good as he was saying it was. He sang an original song that he wrote and danced to it, it wasn't anything extraordinary. He panted heavily once he was finished and opened one of the plastic water bottles, wiping a bead of sweat from his head.

"Agh, I'm exhausted!" He huffed, fanning himself.

"You weren't nearly as good as you said you were!" Cartman points at Stan and laughs at the black haired boy, to whom looks about as irritated as you can get.

"Hey! Stay in your own space, tubby!" Stan hisses, pretty much chugging an entire water bottle to hydrate himself.

"Trust me, that was good, but you guys haven't seen the best yet," The redhead giggles softly, looking as if he had a plan up his sleeve.

"Marcia Marcia Marcia? It's your turn!" The host announces, and Butters feels a bit nervous, but smiles.

"Um... Okay!" He nods his head, smiling big as he enters the stage. Butters was dressed in a soft off white nightgown with a few bows that he had sewn onto it. His wig was up into two short blonde pigtails, and he had very visible braces on his teeth.

He had set a bed in the middle of the stage, making it look as if he had just woken up. He had a hidden easel beside him, covered with a sheet.

Butters danced to a song as if he were a ballerina, and tore the sheet off of the easel. It was a picture of one of the judges, causing all of them to laugh.

Once the blonde was done, he bowed, thanked them, and retreated backstage.

"Not bad, Marcia," Jax grins, patting him on the back.

"Thanks, Jax!" Butters smiles, grabbing a plastic water bottle and takes a seat on the chair beside the other two shortly after.

"I can't say that I wasn't entertained," Luxx gives a sweet smile, nodding his head to Butters.

"You did pretty good too, Luxx! I can't wait to see the rest of you perform!" Butters waved to them with a smile, feeling as if he was truly at home from this place. It was a nice change of pace from how his parents treated him at home. Butters could be himself and free here, and he felt as if it was truly where he belonged.

Another name was called on stage.

"Jax! It's your turn!" The announcer called for him shortly after.

"Oh!" Kyle's eyes widen, setting his water bottle down. "Well, I gotta go, babes," He waves to the two. "Let me know what you think when I get back," He says with a wink.

Kyle was placed in the middle of the stage, and many bright lights were shown decorating it in the background. They consisted of blue and red and moved to the music along with Kyle.

He started off with a small dance, moving to the lyrics. One of them was pretending to take a picture of himself, before he retreated to the middle of the stage again. He gripped the long parts of his wig right before the beat drop, and then...

It happened. Everyone's eyes widened in shock. Jax was jump roping with his hair, and flawlessly!

"How can he move in boots like that?!" Marcia whispered to Luxx, his eyes widening as he felt as if his eyes were glued on Kyle.

"I don't know!" The black haired boy shrugged. "That bitch can be craaazy!' He says with a small chuckle, continuing to watch.

Kyle unhooked the smaller parts of his wig before throwing them aside, the beat slowing down a bit. He took this time to dance a little more, slowing down to the back of the stage. In moments, he was back flipping repeatedly all the way to the front! He made every single one perfectly and landed on his stomach, giving a charming smile to the judges once he finished.

Everyone clapped and cheered hard once he was done.

"Wow...," He panted as he retreated to the work room. "I'm exhausted...," He smiled, sitting beside his newly made friends again as well.

"You did a great job! But now that I think about it...," Marcia yawns, rubbing his eyes. "I'm really tired too!" He leans his head back into the chair before closing his eyes, and it all fades out to... White?

"Arcia... Marcia...!" A voice echoes throughout his head. "Marcia Marcia Marcia!" He realized it now, the voice belonged to Tweek.

"Huh...? What?" Butters questions, yawning.

"You fell asleep," Tweek says as he takes a sip of his drink.

"...Where is Luxx and Jax?" He asks with a worried look in his eyes.

"Who and... Who?" Tweek asks, confused.

"Oh... Oh!" Butters comes to a realization. "They aren't real! It was only a dream," He laughs softly, remembering he's on an airplane. "Never mind that, okay?"